Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica @Baltic massage Dagenham  (Read 642 times)

Offline Wankingdead

Found myself in east London few days ago with an hour to kill, I needed a massage to relax me having failed the night before to get any action from a beautiful Turkish masseuse except a really good lomilomi session, called the boss Mr Aurelijus who told me Jessica is the only bird available for the slot I was after so I accepted.
Booked 30 minutes for £40. Massage in purpose-built massage rooms in the back garden in a well-secluded end of terrace house, Jessica was waiting for me. She is Portegese, tallish thin girl, nice enhanced boobs flat arse and toned body. Money exchanged hands and after I took a quick shower, out of the shower cubicle which is within the room, Jessica was waiting for me in her knickers, massage started FD , was nothing special with few CC swipes, asked to turn half way and she did an OK massage but there was no real b2b, she used her enhanced tits but  her pants stayed on, very little touching was allowed and all in all was a very sterile experience that I will not replay again.
Positives:
I struggle to find a single thing that she did exceptionally well.
Negatives:
Not a looker4/10.
Limited massage knowledge.

No real b2b.
Touching not allowed.
No kissing.
So why the neutral? this is because she seemed to be doing her best , I doubt if she will improve, good as planC if all else fails.

Offline LLPunting

Going soft in your old age?  "So why the neutral? this is because she seemed to be doing her best"  You say this like she might get better and yet you would not return to find out.  How can you rate based on a hope?  :dash:

Was this meant to be a B2B session as billed by the establishment?

Offline Wankingdead

Yes, it was supposed to be b2b.
Maybe she got me on a good day, maybe she put on a little more effort than the usual shite that we get from 90% of the working girls out there.
I judged her a neutral for any newbie to b2b, at £40 pounds it is not an expensive way to get a bloody nose.

Offline darkdrums

The quality of the actual massage is better than most of the girls who work here - you can tell that she has had some degree of proper training (added to the fact that she is the only girl who provides a "sports massage" according to Sergei).

When I asked why she still had her knickers on she offered to get them off for "an extra tip" - I didn't enquire how much though.