Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica - Maxes Angels - Earls Court  (Read 2038 times)

Offline flouch

Can't remember the exact location as it was a few months ago.

My preferred girl wasn't available, so I booked Jessica - again let me cock do the talking on this one.  What a mistake.

The girl:
Looks nothing like her photos.  Must be in her late 40s.  Pretty enough, in a MILF way, but not great.  She was slim, and had nice legs, but her ass was flat as a plank, and her skin had a weird dry papery feel.

The sex:
OW started well (no idea if she offered OWO, but I chose OW), but when we started fucking, I hit something, and a horrendous smell appeared.  Think her period just started, but it smelled like she shat herself.  I just about managed to cum, then washed and left.  The memory of the smell lingered for hours after.

I have seen some great girls at Maxes, so it's a shame this one was so bad.  I notice she's not around anymore, but Alicia is back, so I'll write a quick review for her (or at least what I remember)

Sorry no link as she's not on there anymore.

Offline delta69

DylanPerry

LOL good attention to detail, unlike me who must have skim read straight to the service part.

Good thing it's not her as she's on my hotlist, but that smell incident would have put me off.

Offline flouch

No - there was a different jessica briefly on maxes after that one left.