Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Dagmara in Bristol  (Read 910 times)

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just spotted that old Dagaz is now offering a massage service. Is that one step closer to retirement for a prossie?   :unknown: I know that she's offering FS and massage at the moment but if I wouldn't be surprised if all of a sudden that gets reduced to massage plus HE and eventually to just massage only.   :unknown:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Let's hope you're wrong Roth.
£80 for a stone massage and OWO EMS good though.

Offline Roth

Let's hope you're wrong Roth.
£80 for a stone massage and OWO EMS good though.

I hope I'm wrong.  :thumbsup: Just hope she puts the hot stones down before she starts
the OWO! Ouch!! :lol: :lol:

Offline Blue Suede Goo

I'll try and give it a go and compare it to Tina's massage which I'm booked in for.

:thumbsup:

Offline Roth

I'll try and give it a go and compare it to Tina's massage which I'm booked in for.

:thumbsup:

Good luck.  :drinks:

vw

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just spotted that old Dagaz is now offering a massage service. Is that one step closer to retirement for a prossie?   :unknown: I know that she's offering FS and massage at the moment but if I wouldn't be surprised if all of a sudden that gets reduced to massage plus HE and eventually to just massage only.   :unknown:
Busty Sophie does the same with massage on her menu, think it opens up a new market for them.  Have seen quite a few EE do this makes sense to take advantage of the happy enders limited requirements.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Look forward to your review of Tina BSG