Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava Valentine vs Sexy Anglina  (Read 2309 times)

Offline Puntingonandoff

Hi guys, I'm looking at getting back on the punting horse again having not punted for over a year, and am tossing up between Ava and Angelina:

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I generally dont like fake tits but understand both these girls have them, if you have seen either do they look real or are they proper bolt-on fakes?
I also like slim, judging on some reviews Ava is often described as curvy, which I often read as a nicer way to say a bit chubby. So is she chubby or slim?
Angelina by all accounts has a gym-honed body, my reservation with her is she might be a bit full on for my first punt back after a while. And the fact i rarely punt non-british, just my personal preference.

Has anyone seen both, and who would you recommend?
Thanks

Offline bfl

Won’t help but both are brilliant and I fully recommend them both. Ava is definitely not chubby but not skinny so curvy is the perfect description really whereas Angelina is skinny and toned.

Both are brilliantly full on so no difference there really.
Angelina’s boobs look and feel more natural than Ava’s but Ava’s are nicely done too. You’ll definitely leave either of them fully satisfied

Offline KC66

I’ve not met Ava but Angelina is absolutely top class. She responds to your actions so although she may pounce on you at the start (need to experience that again!!) you can slow her down.

She ticks your boxes for looks and I don’t think you’d be at all disappointed. Rarely see anything negative about her, a gem for us in Bristol.

Online dubs

Angelina is a sexual whirlwind, likes to take control and is very slim & toned.  Her Polish accent and high voice sometimes makes her difficult to understand.

Ava is more passive and laid back, she like you to take the lead and is up for most things.  A softer, curvy body, girl-next-door type.

Offline Puntingonandoff

Thanks for the advice, I may well end up seeing them both eventually, it's just who to go for first!

Offline SmokeEater

I have seen them both several times each and are exceptional.
To say who would be best then that would just be down to each persons opinion.
Whoever you choose I'd be very surprised you not having a good time.
If you got the cash then maybe try to arrange a threesome  :thumbsup:
Oh how I wish I lived in Bristol!!

Offline bfl

For me I prefer Angelina just slightly as for me she is more attractive. That’s subjective though as it’s just my preference. Ava is incredibly attractive too though just personally Angelina pips it

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
There both lovely . I saw Ava today and she has hips and and ass and isn’t what you call toned but she isn’t fat at all . Slim waist big ass so all good . Angelina is slim all over x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline azzman99

Angelina for me

as you can give her a right royal buggering

Offline Paris69

Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline GoodIdea

Thought that was off the cards these days?

Offline porcupint

Have only seen ava. But can confirm what others have said.. 
Not fat by any means. But not slim or toned either.
Great arse and fantastic rack on her.
Dont look fake either

Offline bfl

Thought that was off the cards these days?
Taken it off now so she can do it when she wants. Seen her twice in past month and once it was ok and the other time it wasn’t

Offline dryanse8

Seen both of these ladies.

Angelina for me also, by virtue of her anal option and her banging tight body.
Ava is still a very good option.

Offline SmokeEater

Angelina is currently showing as no longer active on aw but hopefully only temporary.

Offline Fifa86

Im visiting bristol soon and hoping to meet Ava no face photos mind? Anyone got?

Offline Gettygone101

Sexy Angelina's profile is down? Has she stopped services?

Offline mrdiamond77

I have seen both, though Ava just the once. Both are great girls, and yes they are enhanced, but they for me are well done, especially Angelina's. Angelina is full on and offers PSE, but I am sure she would tone it down for you if you requested.

Offline j4ckw1ll5

I concur - Ava is outstanding & is excellent VFM.
Not seen Anglina so can’t comment, but she has cracking reviews.
Let us know how you get on!

Offline Incognita

Big fan of Ava's. great service and such a lovely person too. Strongly recommended!
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years trying to use the site to pimp girls out.
Banned by: daviemac