Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ELITE_MEGAN_X, previously JUICYLUCYY_X  (Read 1251 times)

quadrupleb

Has anyone been to see this lady, she's on my shortlist to go and see this week. She's got some good feedback on AW but I couldn't find much about her on here?

She's known as ELITE_MEGAN_X now but used to be called JUICYLUCYY_X.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Cheers - Quad ;)

Online samsung1

Why dont you go and see her instead of asking for handouts as a newbie?

That way you can gain credit.

quadrupleb

Why dont you go and see her instead of asking for handouts as a newbie?

That way you can gain credit.

Ok Samsung, there's no need to get edgy! Hopefully I will go & see her myself & I'll post a review afterwards - I just wondered if anyone who'd seen her before would be helpful enough to give me any info, after all that's partly what this site is for right? If no one wants to tell me cause they think I want a "handout" or I haven't built up enough "credit" as a "newbie", then that's up to them & totally fine by me ;) go in peace my friend
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 01:53:29 am by quadrupleb »

Ming

Nothing wrong with asking sensible questions.

She's not exactly my type but I can see the attraction and she has some credible AW feedback.

Don't forget, confirm what you are expecting in the meeting (kissing oral etc) before handing over the paper!

If you see her don't forget to review  :thumbsup:

Good luck

Ming  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2016, 07:35:40 am by Ming »

quadrupleb

Nothing wrong with asking sensible questions.

She's not exactly my type but I can see the attraction and she has some credible AW feedback.

Don't forget, confirm what you are expecting in the meeting (kissing oral etc) before handing over the paper!

If you see her don't forget to review  :thumbsup:

Good luck

Ming  :hi:

Thanks Ming, I will do...hopefully she's available this week ;)