Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pasita Thai Massage  (Read 1998 times)

Online ronthebrummie

Anyone tried this place

On Wednesbury Rd Walsall, 3rd photo in shows loo roll in cabinet?

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 12:59:06 pm by ronthebrummie »

Offline Zeekay

Now thats what you call observational skills  :lol:

Bit out my way but would be interesting to hear a TOFTT to put on the punting map.  :thumbsup:

Zeekay

Offline houseboot

3rd photo in shows loo roll in cabinet?

External Link/Members Only

The conclusion we can draw is that they're very tidy.

Where do you keep your spare loo rolls?

Offline JollyTimes

That phone number is related to the Thai place in High Street, Wednesbury so it's a fair chance you receive the same services I reckon.

Online bonham

Been there today its jenny from wendsbury .other girl had gone home .usual late 40s thi hope I've not missed eny full stops spelling mistakes   :D

Offline Samjos

That phone number is related to the Thai place in High Street, Wednesbury so it's a fair chance you receive the same services I reckon.

does this mean the two salons are owned by the same person?

Offline JollyTimes

Jenny from Wednesbury Siam Thai has moved here as mentioned previously. Some of you may know Nancy who has worked in Halesowen Kulab and in the Jewellery Quarter.

On the high street on the way into Walsall, from Darlaston and Junction 9 M6. Not too many people around considering but parking can be hit and miss and main road normally has a space.

Easy to get an appointment or walk in. Jenny and Nancy normally but another woman was there too, not sure if she was the owner or working. Clean and tidy with usual music in the background.

Half an hour booking with Nancy who is a skilled masseuse and great at HE. She's says she will be naked for £100 but I declined as no touching allowed.