Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina - brazillian on tour  (Read 1373 times)

Offline youngppunter7

External Link/Members Only

Paid: £100 - half hour + owo

This meet happened early March.

Was feeling a punt in the early hours. Had a look at my list of WG’s in my secret WhatsApp locked list, and messaged them all because I didn’t think I’d find any joy at that time. After about 20 minutes (around 8:30am) Angelina texted back. We arranged a meeting before nine and I was on my way to my earliest punt yet.

Location: Salford apartments, although she says she’s moving soon. The current location in filled with students but due to the time I didn’t knock into many. Arrived outside and given the door code, entered but she took a while to send the door number so I was stood in the lift pressing the stay open button 3+ times  :coolgirl:

The girl: Usual behind the door tactic, I was pleasantly surprised to see it was the girl. No makeup but to be fair she wasn’t ugly without it. Cute pink/black lingerie set, and straight hair so she made some effort. Olive tone and beautiful feel to her skin.  9/10 body, 7/10 face. Boobs are bolt ons but let me get a suck and feel of them.

The meet : Shower was wet before I asked to take one. Got back to the room and paid the girl, £20 cash and rest transfer into a Lloyds bank. No issues there. She started off with undressing whilst playing fast tempo Spanish music. Better than average OWO, not all the way deep but for about 2 minutes just her head rocking up and down felt sensational. Didn’t mind the hair grab or light facefuck, always went halfway down the snake.

Then grabbed a condom once I was satisfied with head, she rode me so well for the time it was, so much passion and eye contact! I’m not one to cum easily but I had to change position after 5 minutes as I was about to blow. Doggy for 2 mins, Missionary for 2 minutes then back into cowgirl where I plowed away. I went up against the headboard, arched her back and went as hard as I could, grabbing her waist and maintaining eye contact. Snogging her boobs and neck, and her playing with my hair. Finished in the bag and she didn’t get off until 5 mins after. A genuine GFE feel.

After: English was limited so no conversation was really made, just smiles and no rush to get me out the door. Given the time, I  had missed my Uni lecture for this  :unknown:. No Remorse there, best decision I’ve made after a long time.

One negative: she did Mention kissing on text comms but in person she was pushing away from it, so I didn’t bother asking or trying again. Didn’t make a difference to me regardless.

Offline youngppunter7

Pretty similar experience, I never scranned her so can’t comment on the smell issue. I didn’t notice otherwise