Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish_Nicole - Cardiff (now Exeter)  (Read 1667 times)

22 review(s) for S W E E T PEACH  (10 positive, 10 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by kuck]

Offline Becks01

Daytime punt last week. Had Nicole on my list for a while but she had never been available when ive tried previously. Had some time to kill so popped a message and got an instant response confirming she was available. Half hour later I'm through the door for a 30 min punt for £80

Venue as previously stated around Cathedral road area. Nice enough flat, clean and shower was offered and taken.

Girl, very tall circa 5'8. Girl next door look, fairly small tits for her size. The big selling point is her ass...big ass but a great shape to it.

The punt itself was decent. Started with some kissing while standing up during which I felt her ass up. Kissing was light not full on. Onto the bed for some oral without which switched into 69. Pussy was fresh and took a good tongueing. After a while we switched to me standing up and Nicole on all 4s in front of me sucking me off....probably the best part of the punt as she really took a good face fucking. I had my hands on the back of her head fucking her in the mouth and she really seemed to enjoy it. A first for me and I loved it! condom on and finished in doggy holding onto her big ass

All in all a decent punt for half an hour.

External Link/Members Only

Offline johnstoves102938

Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac