Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexy blonde amy Adultwork 1947089 English Petite GFE Manchester  (Read 3104 times)

2 review(s) for partysexybunny (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for sexy blonde amy (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for sexy chanel uk xxx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

infoseeker

sexy blonde amy
External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall - Whitfield residential address
£120

Seen in Feb - Apologies for late Review but decided to add since she not been reviewed on this forum before but recommended a few times by one poster

SUMMARY - Average/Below Average, Decent looking girl, okay service, lacks enthusiasm, nice friendly personality but questionable commitment/motivations

Her address is like a quite cul de sac and she has a specific protocol like park by the fence panels as you turn in which she leaves till the very last minute, can be a bit inconvenient, it was quite busy with lots of people milling around.
Apartment was okay her own place which just her cat around.

Girl is as in the pics, but although her pics are real and untouched she does appear to take a very good pic, since in person her bodily proportions (not talking about her tits) are slightly out in my opinion taking away from her attractiveness which on paper is high but in practice a lit less.

Doesn't french kiss enthusiastically, was gently pushing away and that was obvious and one point she made a comment like "I don't really kiss with tongues.." it does say on her profile French Kissing and doesn't mention (At Discretion) and that is a core staple of GFE anyways!
Perhaps she didn't find me attractive, but again not very professional service, of course I was clean and I'm obsessive about oral hygiene.

Blowjob was OWO below average technique just like a girl at school still learning to give blowjobs!  I had seen her a day after seeing External Link/Members Only who is blowjob queen/expert, so the difference was marked!

Sex was a bit funny since normally I can last a while but on this particular occasion I was shocked that I was ready to pop as soon as I put it in that for me is very rare and was unexplicable at the time!  The only thing I could think was that she was noticably tight which is a positive for her, at the time I was distraught... seriously I thought I had lost my staying power for ever. (Thankfully I hadn't/haven't)

So after cumming prematurely we chatted and I got a partial massage.
After that I came again whilst jacking off myself over her lying down, she really didn't like the idea of being cum on and actively disliked the idea of facial or CIM and she has CIM on her Enjoys List but not Facial.
I have noticed a review on another forum dated Feb 2013 which mentions she does CIM, but I was left with the impression that she thinks it is gross or something by the way she acted.
Due to confusion over whether she does CIM or not I accidentally came a bit in her hair she really disliked that....

Overall her service lacked enthusiasm and my guess was she does like the money a lot, but not the sex.

As she was getting ready for an outcall afterwards (without showering after seeing me) and we were chatting she said something to me which leaves question marks over her commitment/motivations and her outlook on punters.
She was changing into a particular blue dress for her outcall, she had spent some time looking for it (whilst trying to get a bit of cum out of her hair)
I said to her
"Amy so do you take clothing requests"
She said
"Yeah but whether I act upon them is a different matter"
The way she said and her tone of voice it was a bit gratuitously like she enjoys not acting upon the requests, at the time I thought it was telling.

She does have a nice friendly personality and we chatted and she showed me her pets including the cat and started talking about her neighbours in the cul de sac etc.

I didn't/wouldn't see her again since I didn't find her that attractive and not worth it at £120 and a taxi to Whitfield.
Also she did waste my time once before the incall by doing a no show on an outcall she didn't know I was the same person for the incall since I didn't mention it and had used another phone number.

SUMMARY - Average/Below Average, Decent looking girl, okay service, lacks enthusiasm, nice friendly personality but questionable commitment/motivations

Previously known as
sexy chanel uk xxx

infoseeker

Previously known as
sexy chanel uk xxx

Was checking an old thread and noticed this girl was being discussed and has subsequently changed name and profile, thought it best to capture in case she changes it again.