Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelas Massage Walton Liverpool  (Read 4243 times)

Offline 23Rangersman23

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

They seem to change the name of the shop fairly frequently and its one of a number of similar massage places in the area but this one is called Angelas at present. I have been a number of times now, this is the review for between Christmas and New Years.
Comms very easy, text back and time sorted for following day. Usually have two girls available and I chose Heilen who I have met before. She is probably 40, slim and facially ok but is bubbly and pleasant to spend time with. Currently £30 for an hour plus I give another £40 for the girls time. Paperwork done and onto business. Massage good but rudimentary, not the place to sort your aching back out I would say! Quick flip and mask comes off as does all clothing. Heilens b2b was extremely thorough, making sure that every inch of her touched my now awake fella. Plenty of kissing and grinding. I asked for 69 and she happily obliged. It felt like DT which was very much appreciated. Finished kinda too soon and she said that was a shame as she hadnt finished. I obliged by laying her on the bed and using my extremely limited oral skills to make her happy to. Had a very sore tongue muscle the following day to prove it!
All said £80 for 69 and DT with a girl who knows her way around a man.

Offline Thephoenix

Thanks for reviewing.

I've always found the place to be cheap and cheerful with a proper all over b 2 b at a reasonable price.

Offline 23Rangersman23

Offline Morefun

Just been able to join here......been perving for a while.  Good to be able to add comments.  Been to Angela’s several times.  Around Christmas was disappointed with the girl available....didn’t get her name...so left. Hoping when things improve so will the girls as I have had some good fun there pre COVID-19

Offline Nwlad

This is my go to place never had a bad time here girls are never stunning but do the job also been given full service twice now for no extra cost after b2b fee sorted