Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coco and Angela at Pink Peony  (Read 921 times)

Offline 23Rangersman23

External Link/Members Only

This fine establishment has been well reviewed over the years so I thought I would add my 4 hands experience of last week. This happened on Christmas eve and cost £80 for the hour. Plus an additional £40 for b2b.
Normal freezing entrance to the shop, shown into one of the rooms which was equally cold. Both Coco and Angela gave me a big hug to get me warmed up. Which was nice. Onto the bed and both started with massage, shoulders, head, lots of bum work which was nice, thighs and calves. so far so ok. after around 20 mins I was asked to move onto my front where Coco and Angela undressed and proceeded to add more than enough baby oil to the situation. Coco was training Angela how to give a good b2b and angela seemed a very quick learner as she enthusiastically rubbed her pussy along my member, not to close to enter but close enough to stay interesting. While she was doing this Coco kept one foot on the floor while the other rested across my shoulders giving me a very pleasant Christmas eve view. Unfortunately my arms were all over Angela so there was no chance of touching Coco but the memory will last for a while. Eventually they took it in turns to massage me to HE, I think the final moments were with Angelas pussy dangerously close to my climax.
£120 for 2 girls b2b  was a very pleasant Christmas eve treat. I shall return in the New Year for more!!

Offline Goldfinch

This can be moved to the review section,was it a positive rating?

Offline 23Rangersman23

This can be moved to the review section,was it a positive rating?

very positive!
Do I move it to the review section? and how do I add a positive rating?

Cheers

Offline Goldfinch

very positive!
Do I move it to the review section? and how do I add a positive rating?

Cheers
No need to do anything,all sorted. :thumbsup:

Offline Twotall

I have had a very similar experience with both as a 4 hand in the run up to Xmas and also separately with Angela. Angela also provides FS but is keen to bareback. I’ve never taken up the offer but it has been repeated although she does say she only offers it to me (naturally I’m such a sex God, Joking of course)

Seriously though take extra care with this one and make sure if you do FS she isn’t lubing you up with baby oil. I suspect she has an allergy to latex rather than a) wanting to get pregnant or b) wanting to pass something nasty on.

You never know though.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 05:23:43 pm by Twotall »

Offline 23Rangersman23