Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Electra Flair massage, Dewsbury  (Read 7597 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5646358) (13 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Chex41

External Link/Members Only

Went to see Electra at Fairs in Dewsbury after reading a recent review .

Never been to Dewsbury probably won’t ever again , except for another round with Electra.

Not been to a parlour in years, but found easy enough even if the parking is shit .

Phoned to book her but as not been before wasn’t allowed,which is fair enough .
Anyway arrived mid afternoon and she was free straight away .

Quick shower and as I’m drying off Electra returns and straight into the best DFK I’ve had in years, my tongue Was down her throat in seconds , mouths eating each other ... great start .

Off came her lingerie ... good body, nice tits and good fleshy arse to grab and slap.... she is no gym bunny but that didn’t bother me ... as got the feeling she was going to be dirty as hell .... my god she was.

Onto the bed and my cock was in her mouth being sucked good and proper , saliva everywhere, sloppiest bj ever had . Informed her she can play with my arse hole and the next thing she is sticking her tongue up there and sucking my hole .... happy days .
Gave her arse a good fingering then her pussy and back to her arse .
All the time she is moaning and seemed to enjoy, unfortunately the old fella wasn’t obliging so settled for my arse being played with while I came in her mouth.
She took the lot and then had a great DFK session with my cum ... bloody amazing that .
Called me a saucy Fxxker for that so guessed she enjoyed it to .

Shower and paid up £60 for 1/2 hour with an insatiable sp
Happy days

Will I see her again ... very probably but might take a bluey as really want to shag get arse .

Offline usroads

Glad you enjoyed Chex - she's on my HL and I'll hopefully be seeing her soon.
Gave her arse a good fingering then her pussy But that ain't recommended

Offline stevedave

What did you pay?

Says in the report he paid £60 for half an hour.

Offline davey.edwards1969

Any issues with guys hanging around outside ??

Offline Martinx

Any issues with guys hanging around outside ??

D'oh! Eyesight must be failing. I wonder why?

Offline Chex41

In regards to anal then pussy fingering ... always index the arse and middle in the pussy.

Think I fell lucky when I visited as no knobhead youths on entering or leaving, as I’d heard from other reviews can be quite daunting.

Was £60 but didn’t have sex... but I enjoyed my time .

Offline dannyplymouth87

I always thought index and middle in the ass, and ring and pinky in the pussy  :D or other way round. At least that's what I've been doing for years  :rolleyes:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Just a quick heads up, I've had a message from a punter that she offered him bareback anal. He prefers to stay anonymous so has asked me to pass it on.

Something to be aware of and look out for. 

Offline stevedave

Just a quick heads up, I've had a message from a punter that she offered him bareback anal. He prefers to stay anonymous so has asked me to pass it on.

Bit of a surprise given her positives reviews over the past 4 years, and that she works in parlours too.

Still, if you trust the punter concerned, fair enough by me  :hi:

Offline usroads

Bareback anal sounds frightening

Offline Sapientem

:vomit:I have met her myself twice , she seemed great first time , second time  different location and I wish I hadn't especially after reading this even more so. :timeout:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Bit of a surprise given her positives reviews over the past 4 years, and that she works in parlours too.

He has quite a few reviews to his name and I can't see what he would gain by wanting it posted, I just posted it here as it seemed the easiest place.  :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

FFS !!!  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fuck all hint of it when I've seen her.  :timeout: :timeout:

.....BUT I ain't watching her 24/365 so who knows.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

FFS !!!  :cry: :cry:

« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 02:52:11 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Offline hungrypunt

I always thought index and middle in the ass, and ring and pinky in the pussy  :D or other way round. At least that's what I've been doing for years  :rolleyes:

Pinky and 3rd in the arse, index and middle in the pussy, and thumb on the clit,
"the bowling ball" my reg loves it, but yes, always careful not to mix the arse germs with the pussy juice :)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 08:38:39 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline Sapientem

Fuck all hint of it when I've seen her.  :timeout: :timeout:

.....BUT I ain't watching her 24/365 so who knows.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

FFS !!!  :cry: :cry:

Same here , there was no offer of bareback on my meets with her and she had condoms with her, but not around her 24 hours a day to know either.

Offline wakefieldlad13

He has quite a few reviews to his name and I can't see what he would gain by wanting it posted, I just posted it here as it seemed the easiest place.  :hi:

I for one, thank the guy for bringing it to your attention and to you for bringing it to ours :scare:

I believe if the information is coming from a trusted source (someone with a history of posting what appears to be fair and honest reviews) then we need to encourage that, as opposed to vilifying the member

I came close to visiting a girl just after my release from captivity and it was only info from a mucker of mine which stopped me.

My mucker only ever as HJ or the occasional BJ and never penetration, he prefers edging, however he as an infinity to rubbers, not a medical thing but even the sight of one makes him limp, the girl tried up-selling from HJ to sex and he said no because he dont like rubbers and told her so, at which he said she offered BB & cum inside.

Now, how do i inform you guys without being vilified, armed with what i know to be true?, i can't, fortunately someone else brought this girl to everyones attention in a reply to a review on the girl as he had seen this on another site.

So again, thankyou Daviemac and thank your source of information, maybe as a mod, you could talk to the powers that be to see if we can find a way to facilitate the posting of info like this

Offline mrfishyfoo

I believe if the information is coming from a trusted source (someone with a history of posting what appears to be fair and honest reviews) then we need to encourage that, as opposed to vilifying the member

It's a fucking minefield MrW.  :scare: :scare:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=141499.msg2943229#msg2943229

I believe all pro$$ies are liars and that they tell us what we want to hear.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As punters all we can do is bag it up and get tested regular.

Punting ain't for the faint at heart and all that.  :hi: :hi:

Offline wakefieldlad13

It's a fucking minefield MrW.  :scare: :scare:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=141499.msg2943229#msg2943229

I believe all pro$$ies are liars and that they tell us what we want to hear.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

As punters all we can do is bag it up and get tested regular.

Punting ain't for the faint at heart and all that.  :hi: :hi:

Too true on all counts my fishy friend :hi: