Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sonnya Petite - Glasgow  (Read 4590 times)

22 review(s) for sonnya 25 (18 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Neverthere

Meeting took place in beginning of March with Sonnya. 1.5hrs@£220

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Coms: initial email via AW then onto txt, booking made through AW. Very easy coms and quick replies, booking made.

Location: incall at Sonnya's place, don't know Glasgow area at all just given postcode, paid parking close by no issues, however I believe she has now moved location according to profile.

Physical: as per her gallery very accurate, gorgeous, petite IMHO.

Meeting: day of meeting quick txt to confirm, txt on arrival for door number. Door opens to be greeted with Sonnya in stunning yellow lingerie (same as gallery pic). So I know not for everyone, and my first time meeting a Romanian which I took a gamble on as reviews appeared to be good, not disappointed with appearance that's for sure.
Offered shower and took, returned to Sonnya and straight into FK, wee bit of fumbling and stripped onto bed. Next some owo, ro, on with bag and nice slow cowgirl with just enough of a grind , filled bag, Sonnya cleans up we have a wee chat (English not bad certainly held conversation) before she sparks interest for round 2. More owo,ro,69 on with the bag and sex in a few positions before finishing in bag in doggy. Quick wipe down, jumped in shower and on my way, bang on time(time never seemed an issue).

Summary: so I know not for everyone's taste, probably to vanilla for most but suits me just fine, probably more to do with my age though. So I know she posts shit loads of media and again given reviews on here for most roms(gamble) I was certainly surprised and ticked a few boxes for me.  Again not the cheapest but again I was a bit flush and she was definitely a itch I had to scratch.

Would probably meet again when I eventually return to punting, but as I'm seeing a lot more punting taking place I may return sooner than I thought I would so maybe try someone else first.

Offline seeker

Met her last year at £80hh
Nothings special I wont return
But
Looks like she's got platinum kitty   :wackogirl:  syndrome now
 :D :D :D :D
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 11:14:45 pm by seeker »

Offline andymars19

That'll be through the number of likes on the incessant barrage of pics on UKE...

Give her this, she looks great and did have her on the hot list at first but became tired of the pic stream and the price increase alongside the reviews have put me off somewhat

Offline Neverthere

Met her last year at £80hh
Nothings special I wont return
But
Looks like she's got platinum kitty   :wackogirl:  syndrome now
 :D :D :D :D
Must have missed that review, could've made all the difference and saved me some cash 🤣
Agree there's a lot now got the touch of platinum, contemplating returning to punting soon and defo price increase in the ones I've been looking at so far.

Offline Neverthere

That'll be through the number of likes on the incessant barrage of pics on UKE...

Give her this, she looks great and did have her on the hot list at first but became tired of the pic stream and the price increase alongside the reviews have put me off somewhat
I was only viewing her gallery on AW, plenty there, never seen UKE, will check to see what you mean. For me I thought she was cracking looking too :thumbsup:

Offline seeker

Must have missed that review, could've made all the difference and saved me some cash 🤣
Agree there's a lot now got the touch of platinum, contemplating returning to punting soon and defo price increase in the ones I've been looking at so far.
I only review Negatives now just to warn punters,
If its a well reviewed wg I don't bother .
Sonnya  was worth the experience at £80hh
Been there, done her got the memory
But I won't be splashing a 100 nicker on her .
As you say looks like the platinum syndrome has gone viral
Best to just ignore them imo  :thumbsup:

Offline Neverthere

I only review Negatives now just to warn punters,
If its a well reviewed wg I don't bother .
Sonnya  was worth the experience at £80hh
Been there, done her got the memory
But I won't be splashing a 100 nicker on her .
As you say looks like the platinum syndrome has gone viral
Best to just ignore them imo  :thumbsup:
Cheers appreciate that about negs, to many get caught so best be warned, don't miss neutrals as it'll encourage more to post reviews so we'll get a good indication of SP though 👍

Offline dougal

Could we get the first part of the postcode at least?

Offline Neverthere

Could we get the first part of the postcode at least?
Check her profile, she's in a different location from where I met her as I mentioned.

Offline Jamsonite

She is in Oakland’s south side of Polmadie Bridge and as I’ve commented before I have no problem with her price increase.

Banned reason: Undesirable stalker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Clattypats

Cheers appreciate that about negs, to many get caught so best be warned, don't miss neutrals as it'll encourage more to post reviews so we'll get a good indication of SP though 👍
Nice review,  :thumbsup:

She's never really tempted me for whatever reason, even before price increase...  :unknown:

Negs & neuts all important, though always good to remember positives aswell, especially if WG isn't well reviewed or has no reviews... If no one Pos reviewed, where warranted, how would we all know who's "potentially" good or not...  :)

Offline Boinky

I saw her before Coronavirus.

I wasn't going to chuck up a review as it's more of the same. I'd give her a positive but haven't felt the urge to return.

I think if you're looking for a "romantic" type GFE she'd be your thing. If you want to get lost in the fantasy of this very hot, young, petite girl, then she'll do you nicely.

Me, I prefer them a bit filthier with a longer LL. She does look absolutely stunning in lingerie though.

Offline Neverthere

Nice review,  :thumbsup:

She's never really tempted me for whatever reason, even before price increase...  :unknown:

Negs & neuts all important, though always good to remember positives aswell, especially if WG isn't well reviewed or has no reviews... If no one Pos reviewed, where warranted, how would we all know who's "potentially" good or not...  :)
Cheers, even though not for you, still worth a review I thought and yes the more pos from seasoned punters can only help confirm what your after in a WG.   :thumbsup:

Offline Neverthere

I saw her before Coronavirus.

I wasn't going to chuck up a review as it's more of the same. I'd give her a positive but haven't felt the urge to return.

I think if you're looking for a "romantic" type GFE she'd be your thing. If you want to get lost in the fantasy of this very hot, young, petite girl, then she'll do you nicely.

Me, I prefer them a bit filthier with a longer LL. She does look absolutely stunning in lingerie though.
Aye not for everyone's taste regarding LL, but was just what I was after at that time, maybe need to visit Layla for an alignment  :scare: