Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alysha Bunny2Squirt Peterborough  (Read 6124 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5414052) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Barry chuckle

Alysha bunny 2 squirt

External Link/Members Only

1hr incall £100

service owo sex

Comms good, speaks good english over the phone & text

Time keeping
poor good 10 min wait before getting flat number

good clean air bnb apartment on road parking nearby

the girl
as per the photos but what you dont see is the life has long been drained out of her tits, very saggy

action
I was offered ow or owo took the without and was the subjected to a very thorough cock cleaning and she even gave it a sniff test before taking the plunge. luckily I passed as this was the best part of the meet, she was quite good to be fair but lasted only very briefly. moved onto the sex where she told me i had to do all the work as she shagged out from all the other punters that had been through her that day. she was totally disinterested and had sulky attitude & face like a slapped arse. Couldnt be fucked hard or barely at all for that matter so she moved onto wanking me off, thought I was doing well by keeping a hard on as she pulled at my cock with her miserable face, then she starts to moan she cant keep up the effort of wanking me off and was pissed off i hadnt cum yet. ended up finishing the job myself, got dressed & left

sum up
total shit. get the feeling she has a cheap hourly rate ( her half hour was £70) so you go for the hour then she rushes you through in 30 mins
see again NO

Offline Clungehopper

Sorry you had a shit punt BC, I am guessing the squirting didn't happen then? Maybe she's only one for earlier in the day by the sounds of it??

Offline Barry chuckle

Nope drier than a camels arsehole in a stand storm. To be fair Clungehopper I think she’ll be a shit punt morning, noon or night

Offline Clungehopper

Nope drier than a camels arsehole in a stand storm. To be fair Clungehopper I think she’ll be a shit punt morning, noon or night

:D

Offline Clungehopper

On the avoid list then me thinks