Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishEmilyEvans ~ Leicester (I walked)  (Read 4499 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4456710) (1 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline sanjman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I should know better that any ‘english’ wg available to see you after midnight and sounds a bit spaced out over the phone is a clear red flag.

On entering the flat, the place reeked of weed and Emily was carry a lot more timeber than her slim toned pictures suggested.  Also not as facially attractive as I would have hoped in order to pay £80 for 30 min for (what I consider) limited services.

So I made my excuses and walked.  I doubt she would even remember I was there...

Online badsin

It's good to walk  :hi:

(When required)

Online scutty brown

You walked
So why is this review neutral, not negative???

Offline Taggart

It's good to walk  :hi:

(When required)

I wonder do they care, what to they think when a guy says, Nah, and walks?
They seem not to care a damn.

Sadly, since the easing of lockdown, there's an increasing number of negs and neutrals, suggesting quality of punts has nosedived. At present I dont feel encouraged, as I see far too many profiles which dont fit my needs or there are red flags. I'd rather not waste my money on dimbo bimbos or sacks of spuds.
I'm even contemplating time away from looking for a punt, the choice is that poor in the East Midlands.

Offline sanjman

You walked
So why is this review neutral, not negative???

I guess because the signs where there and I should have never made the journey in the first place.  Also I never actually sampled the service so can’t say that she didn’t or couldn’t provide the services agreed/advertised.

Online GingerNuts

Sadly, since the easing of lockdown, there's an increasing number of negs and neutrals, suggesting quality of punts has nosedived. At present I dont feel encouraged, as I see far too many profiles which dont fit my needs or there are red flags. I'd rather not waste my money on dimbo bimbos or sacks of spuds.
I'm even contemplating time away from looking for a punt, the choice is that poor in the East Midlands.

More than five years of looking. You must be very particular.

Online badsin

I walked on a booking a couple of days ago. I have no sympathy, if they've manipulated you (fake pictures, b&s etc) then they should expect a high number of walks. Basically their committing a form of deception, so tough luck to them.
I'm tempted by some firm favourites in the region, but stupidly fell for the TGTBT, and TOFTT, a few days ago.
I am now going to wait until the good one's are available, I waited this long, I can hang on a bit longer  :hi: