Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvaceous&vivacious - Hillsborough  (Read 3319 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5590602) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline chrisw107

External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/curvaceous%26vivacious

Now for you avid readers, my previously set meeting with her was one that didn't go ahead as contact was non existant on the day, hence the rating.

However, she messaged me day after to apologise stating she had a migraine, fair enough, and she was free all the following week if i still wanted to visit. Usually i don't do second chances, but it seemed reasonable excuse so i agreed a day, today, to call by.
Cheekily, i asked if i got a discount for the missed appointment, not expecting it, but she said she would knock £10 off, i didn't take her up on it though.
Had previously enquired about anal, she confirmed that she's not offering it at the moment.

Cost

150 for the hour incall

Venue

Terraced house not far from Malin Bridge tramstop.
Was clean, although she is potentially moving soon, so some furniture was sparce, bedroom very nice
Parked on the street felt ok leaving the car

Meeting

So arrived at the location and she was sat in front room so opened the door as i got there, and what a sight. Short black dress, blonde hair blue eyes, red lipsstick. Definately her you see in the pics and are accurate.
Up to the bedroom and right away it was dfk with tounge, probably one of the best i've had, then off with my top and then she worked her way down taking my bottoms with her and my already hard cock in her mouth for a very nice bj, good technique, just what i like. After couple of minutes she stood back up and off came the dress to reveal her great tits in her 1 peice underwear, more dfk then onto the bed.
Knelt beside her so i  could play with her pussy, clean shaven, tight. After a couple of minutes was her first orgasm of the hour, carried on playing with her and got her totally naked. After several more times of her cumming and more bj it was on with the mac.
On her back legs in the air at 10 and 2 with me knealt, more orgasms, she takes a pounding too. Onto cg where she rode me to another few orgasms, loved playing with those tits of hers too, then tried to get doggy but due to our height difference, i'm 6'3 shes 5'4 i think, it wasn't working so back to her back with legs up and yet more orgasms from her as i pounded away.
Then off with the mac for more bj and play with her pussy, to yet another orgasm, and finally have her finish me off by hand
Would say not clockwatcher, although i was back in the car with bout 10 minutes to spare, that was by choice and she did offer a shower if i wanted

Vedrict

Would i go back???..... i'm glad i decided to give her benefit of the doubt as i really enjoyed it and already trying to fund going again.

She has thourghly redeemed herself

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline bitofanovice

Bit hefty for a fairly vanilla service.

Although she does rim (although one is wondering if that is genuine with her refusal to accept it up the wrong'un).

Offline chrisw107

Slightly higher than normally would pay, but having said that it was a thoroughly enjoyed session.

A few that do anal i have spoken to recently have all said the same

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Exactly what I would go for. Out of my price range though.

Offline chrisw107

Ali i would suggest if you can wait and save you should do

Offline chrisw107

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Since i have already reviewed her once this one will be a bit shorter

£150 for the hour

Meeting was booked earlier in the week and once the day arrived i turned up at her place ahead of schedule, but that was fine.
Looked amazing as she opened the door in a tight fitting dress. Guided upstairs, getting a  good view of her ass under the skirt as we went up, and straight to her knees for a great bj then on to the bed where it continued.

Off came the bra, unclasped by me with one hand, she seemed shocked i could do that lol.
Played with those suckable double d's whilst fingering her pussy, cue the first of many orgasms, then onto RO, she tasted clean and netural, for more orgasms, followed by more finger action which she said she loves.

On with the mac, and she rode me til her went numb, then into doggy, finally got it to work with her, see last review for problem i had, then mish.
She took a hard good fucking too.
Off with the mac and hj to finish whilst she was on all fours and i fingered to her, at least, 12th orgasm of the session.

Was offered a shower, but declined as i had to be off and was passing home with enough time to grab one, although i am tempted to say yes for next meeting if she'll join in, which i half expect she would, for some shower fun to finish.

Back in the car just over the hour satisfied and plotting for next session

Highly recommend her services, i definately will be as regular as i can afford to be with her
« Last Edit: August 26, 2020, 08:25:36 am by daviemac »

Offline filthy.john

Dear God! Is that ALL that £150/hr buys you these days????  :scare:

Offline massivejohnson

Sounds good, but I prefer slimmer and well over my budget...  :(

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Great review, but think it will get merged with your other one into a single review. Dont think you can review the same girl/SP within 6 months (or a year?)

Offline stevedave

Great review, but think it will get merged with your other one into a single review. Dont think you can review the same girl/SP within 6 months (or a year?)

Correct, unless there is a change in rating.

Posting positive after positive for the same lass just smacks of touting.

Online Scuderia Fan

Each to their own but £150 for a fatty seems very steep. Way more attractive ladies out their for the same money.

Offline chrisw107

Wasnt sure whether to post another one or not. If it gets merged then not a problem, posted to promote a consistant service more than anything

Definately not touting, but, personally i think i have found a decent one.

Yeah there probably is slimmer, perkier faf out there, but i took a chance, and happy with what i have found due to personal choice
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 11:22:16 pm by chrisw107 »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
As I've said I like big girls I dont think I can justify the price. 130 is pretty much my top end especially for Sheffield.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Since i have already reviewed her once this one will be a bit shorter
I've merged this with you previous review, a second one withing a week and a half is a bit much.