Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa's Massage - Cardiff  (Read 5435 times)

18 review(s) for Teen Lisa xxx (11 positive, 0 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Achillesheel

External Link/Members Only

I saw Lisa a couple of weeks ago around mid July, I was a little sceptical about how accurate her photos were but I was pleasantly surprised to see that she is absolutely stunning, with a wonderful figure. Her profile says she is 21, not quite sure about this but she can’t be much more than late to mid 20s and suited me perfectly in any event.

The location is a set of flats on Newport Road, which I haven’t visited before but I understand is a regularly used by various girls. I was instructed which flat to buzz and was let in and knocked on the flat door. Lisa opened the door in a little towel and showed me up to the room, which was nice enough – just a room really.

I decided to go for the massage option, as I had a few aches and pains – joy of starting Rugby again… This was £80 for the hour. With the paperwork out the way, I got undressed whilst Lisa left to stash the cash. She came back in and removed to the towel to show an amazing set of matching green lingerie – although at this point I did wish I had chosen a FS meet, I managed to control my wallet.

Lisa then removed her underwear and showed her fantastic body off even more… another urge kicked in to upgrade to FS but I stayed strong (which admittedly I now regret a little).

I proceeded to lay on my front whilst Lisa covered me in oil. The first part of the massage was mostly using Lisa’s hands, I asked for the massage to be firm and it was OK with lots of CCs , not outstanding but good. Lisa then proceeded to rub up and down me, covering herself in oil – this was ok, but she felt a little awkward doing it to start with.

After about half an hour she turned me over and started to massage the little man… he had been solid like a rock from the first moment I met Lisa, so he was very grateful for the attention. Lisa then proceeded to writh up and down me, doing a funny thing with her legs where she would trap my cock between her calf and her hamstring and wank me, whilst she slided – it felt good to be fair.  After a few minutes of this, she started to give me a great titwank, suffice as to say I didn’t last long here and shot all over her boobs.

At this point, I was a little annoyed at myself as we weren’t much more than halfway through and i don’t usually pop more than once in a hour. Lisa simply told me, she was going to make me cum again – so not a problem.

I shouldn’t have worried I turned back over for more of a massage and turned back over after about fifteen minutes to find myself rock hard again when looking at that amazing body. This time Lisa made me finish with a handjob, she really had to pump it out in fairness and when I did finish, it was a real leg shattering orgasm.

A shower was offered, but I declined as I thought I could shower once I’d driven home.

There was no mention of time and when I left, I noticed we had run over by about ten minutes.

Pros: beautiful girl,  quite enthusiastic, not a clock watcher.

Cons: should have gone for FS (my fault), massage was OK but average in hindsight and no kissing.

Would I return?
Probably yes, she is stunning and scratched and itch and them some. Lisa mentioned she was off on holiday back to Hungary for a few weeks soon (so she is probably away now) but would be returning to Cardiff after.

Offline cardiffrhod

Sounds like a good time. Interesting to see she duos with Busty Sophie too. Sticking them on the HL

Offline welshpunter17

I'm overdue on doing a review for her which like yourself was a few weeks ago.. Sounds like the same location. What I can say ahead of doing a review is her french kissing was like none I've had before, if her tongue went any further in I think I would be the one gagging  :cool:

edit: I think she was sharing the apartment with External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only when I was there.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 12:37:21 pm by welshpunter17 »

Offline Takeapunt81

Sounds like a good time. Interesting to see she duos with Busty Sophie too. Sticking them on the HL

There not working together anymore