Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Amazon - Colindale August 2020  (Read 4365 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5388244) (12 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
23 review(s) for Sexy Amy Black (20 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
15 review(s) for Hanna Milf xxx (12 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
52 review(s) for Amy Amazon (44 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline spiritualsoul

External Link/Members Only
 £80 + £20 for CIM for the hour.
Second time visiting Amy - my hope for an equally sensational time as the first was lived up to. 
Meeting took place early August 2020 (just before she was off on her hols) and arranged with her maid who is based in Hungary.  Generally communications are OK but phone connection in the area is pretty poor.

She is in a modern flat in Colindale - but now changed room to one with en-suite. The parking is plentiful but a little costly.  Room is immaculate as is the shower room with plenty of toiletries. As the day was hot I did take a shower.

I would say that Amy is a very pretty lady and definitely looks after her body - very slim and toned.  Great butt (she she does love to be squeezed and teased around the rim) and perfectly sized (fake) boobs. 
On entering I received the French kiss at door (after it was closed) and then , when she remembered me from before, received an extra deep kiss.  With the hot weather she was dressed just in a very tight tee shirt which barely covered her butt cheeks and gave no reason to doubt she was up for it with her nipples attempting to burst through.
Offered a shower which I accepted and she helped me dry while starting her kissing and licking of my body.  While mixing her normal kisses with french kisses on my face she led me to the bed and gave a very good sensual massage which included lots of reach unders, CC swipes, kissing and licking of back and ear.  I said I wanted to experience her oral pleasure again and she took to task on my tool and nuts while I was still on my front.
Oral continued in various positions for I would say at least 40 mins including 69 and rimming.
On with the condom and we had sex in few positions - with cowgirl and doggy being my favourite before she took off the jacked to finish me off with oral making sure I shot in her mouth and she did not let one drop spill!!!
I would definitely return if I am in the area.  Guaranteed good session

Offline Comicman

Always  good to hear a positive experience from Amy i have  punted her so many times since 2015 always  been very positive great  vfm at £50 for 30 minutes and what a body

Offline Sunny

Surprised she still does french kissing

Offline tantraman

... I would say that Amy is a very pretty lady and definitely looks after her body - very slim and toned.  Great butt (she she does love to be squeezed and teased around the rim) and perfectly sized (fake) boobs. 

When you state "very pretty lady", you can't be taking about Amy's face surely? Anyways, fellow punters can check out Amy's photos collected here :music:

Offline spiritualsoul

When you state "very pretty lady", you can't be taking about Amy's face surely? Anyways, fellow punters can check out Amy's photos collected here :music:

Smile - I am a simple man and I do think she is ageing gracefully

Offline bobby1973

[/quote

WHY   if your going to be that close and lip kissing you may as well go full on

Offline Sunny

[/quote

WHY   if your going to be that close and lip kissing you may as well go full on

She stopped working because of Covid 19 now back working but doing DFK, not complaining I will try and see her. Maybe she only does DFK with regular clients not new ones

Offline DubCee

Always  good to hear a positive experience from Amy i have  punted her so many times since 2015 always  been very positive great  vfm at £50 for 30 minutes and what a body
She deserves a lifetime award for staying true and unwavering to the cause over the years. A solid reliable punt whatever the weather!

Offline smiths

She deserves a lifetime award for staying true and unwavering to the cause over the years. A solid reliable punt whatever the weather!

Apart from when I got a really bad attitude off her a while ago, :thumbsdown: negative review done, before that I had seen her many times over the years and always had a good punt.

Offline DubCee

Apart from when I got a really bad attitude off her a while ago, :thumbsdown: negative review done, before that I had seen her many times over the years and always had a good punt.

That's a shame Smiths. Anyhow I think after all the cock mileage she has clocked, you may have caught her on a bad day

Offline fonzy_007

Love that phrase ‘cock mileage’

Offline thetinman007

Fantastic body. Face is ok imho.