Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ynna sweet (travels around)  (Read 1573 times)

1 review(s) for ynna sweet (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 8a8ylon

Visit - 1hr @£100
Where - near the airport a hotel

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The lady - as PIC, slim attractive a size 8 or below about 5"3 there about's, basic English and 19.

Short - Lovely girl but lacks any will to please

She popped up on AW a few days ago and I was interested her PIC pulled me in.  I had at this point wanted to ride out Dec 2013 with money in my pocket but sadly ended up in her's.

Text number 07790587047 in the afternoon to do my pre checks, any extra £, did all her likes etc got the OK to everything.  Did try ring but got told to text (see later).

Text back that I liked to meet today as she was leaving tomorrow.  Got to hotel text I was out side and got room number.  By luck found her room as you need card to enter this area.

Open door and it was her, tick

Learning from my mistakes in the past I asked Q first, confirmed likes, no extras etc.  Told no owo, no cim, no DFK (just pecking), asked your text said you did and was told it was agencies I was texting  :dash: so in short the pimp was giving the spill etc and turned up and she was none the wiser  :angry:. ( should of left there).

Decided to stay and hand over £.  Then was told can only cum two times, from other meets I thought that's all I can do.

Cum in mish (under a minute), reality kicks in and realise I have 59 mins left and should have stayed home.  Making the best of it massage breast, which was nice, she did ow got hard and cum in CG (27 mins in). 

WG- no more sex now
Me - I paid for the hour, we can do other things massage breast etc
WG - OK

Next 25mins me massaging her breast with her on top and terrible chit chat. 55 mins in kiss on the cheeks and left.

Overall - she going back home to ROM and may not return.  Nice lady personality wise but not good in this buzz.  Very quite, in the whole meet with me talking to my self.

What have I learnt in 2013 - many first's, fell in love and heart broken (she left the buzz), I got to know that you can have bad sex (which is OK but in this buzz it will cost you).

What's for me in 2014 well on the way back since my fav has left sex with other woman is rather empty (ones I been with), so trying to go cold turkey, did the first step deleted my AW profile and focus on other interests, keep a short eye out if my fav comes back and not to focus on the money spent so far.

Offline 8a8ylon

Not to bump but having slept on its some extra thoughts on ROM WG

1.  9/10 the person on the other side of the number won't be them
2.  95% of important info will be missing on the profile
3.  100% of the likes are actually Dislikes
4.  Might be attractive but the service will be lacking any feeling/wanting repeat business
5.  Important to note Cummings twice in an hour isn't worth £100, nor Cummings once in a 30 main meet
6.  The idea of valve for money isn't in they dictionary
7.  Neither is pleasing a man even if you are a BF

Hope this helps someone who may be thinking of seeing a ROM in the future

James999

Seh does say she offers a LESSbian service, so obviously a lot LESS  :hi:

Offline 8a8ylon

Just to advise she back in town but beware on my comments if you do go.