Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber ,Portfolio Cardiff 28th March  (Read 1809 times)

13 review(s) for -Sweet-Amber- (12 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Alanrobertson759

An Hour in call, having booked I nearly called it off having read the previous review on her but so glad I turned up.
She is pretty without being stunning, lovely eyes, and a few tasteful tats. Small but perfectly formed tits with great nipples .
She was a bit shy to start with but soon got her talking, she quite likes being dominated,which suited me fine. We spent the first 20 mins trying to bring her off which was eventually accomplished with a combination of riming,pussy licking and nipple tweaking.
We then decided it was time for some real action, cndom on ad off we went ,she really is a very good fuck,nice tight pussy and talks dirty.
We then decided to get some of her gear out, she has school girl stuff if that works for you also some cuffs and a crop with witch she is happy to both  give and receive a bit of pain ,all great fun
After a bit more action whipped  off the rubber and did the decent thing over her fanny
All in all a great experience,which I may well consider repeating.

Offline Mil 34

WelshElise

You cant be serious?? And she let you??  :vomit:

np500

Oh dear ! First post, first thoughts was, is this touting, after reading it, I’m thinking the opposite ?

Offline mrdiamond77

AlbionHart

One to avoid in that case.  :vomit:

Offline Livingthedream874

At the risk of sounding blunt, what the fuck is wrong with you? Especially, if what you're saying is true, to a relatively shy newbie?

SeekingtheTruth

You sound like a grade A cunt.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Oh dear ! First post, first thoughts was, is this touting, after reading it, I’m thinking the opposite ?

I'm with Red on this. First post, badly written, sketchy detail. Sounds dodgy (in every sense) to me

Offline Steelworker

I'm with Red on this. First post, badly written, sketchy detail. Sounds dodgy (in every sense) to me

Agreed. With fake reviews around, it’s impossible to trust a first time poster. I don’t plan to see this one but I’m just ignoring this as any valuable insight one way or another. If it’s true from real punter it’s crazy. If made up by the agency, wtf are they thinking? If made up by rival it’s nasty.

Offline Bonio

An obvious fake review designed to harm either the SP and/or the agency imo. Get ready for a retaliatory review of the suspected author. A positive that is really a negative is better than their usual efforts to be fair.

STAR-LORD

« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 12:12:49 pm by STAR-LORD »

WelshElise

I dont think portfolio wrote this one hes not that stupid and was always saying dont let them finish there. Either a hatchet job on this girl  a rival agency or a very stupid punter and the date of the meet in title?? Dodgy very dodgy :bomb: :bomb:

Offline dubhcarr

are you a sleeper from ISIS OP?...............

Offline ampersand

I think a very inexperienced punter. Where is VW? He would have established the definitive version of the facts by now, enabling us all to sleep safe in our beds.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 06:23:04 pm by aardvark »

Offline SO595

Where is VW?

Good question.  It's been very quiet round here lately  ;)
Banned reason: Idiot who won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mrdiamond77

I think a very inexperienced punter. Where is VW? He would have established the definitive version of the facts by now, enabling us all to sleep safe in our beds.

He's probably having carrots shoved up his bum.   :D

I am sure he won't be away for long.  I am sure you are all missing him.   :hi:

np500

He has always disappeared for a few week at a time ( if not months ) doesn’t log on at all ( not saying he’s not keeping an eye on us with his other phone ? ) but he’ll be back, don’t worry about that  :D

Offline mrdiamond77

He has always disappeared for a few week at a time ( if not months ) doesn’t log on at all ( not saying he’s not keeping an eye on us with his other phone ? ) but he’ll be back, don’t worry about that  :D

Perhaps he is one of Putin's sleeper agents.   :D

Offline Steelworker

Perhaps he is one of Putin's sleeper agents.   :D

I don’t think so, MrD. With the intensity of his commitment to the cause, he probably needs to take some time to recharge his batteries.

Offline Steelworker

Or he got an exclusive regular and got all fluffy  :sarcastic:

Offline Dan Dastardly

Let’s keep our fingers crossed

Offline Dan Dastardly

for what?
That the missing VW is alive and well and will be back to lecture us real soon !