Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tally Rose - Manchester Out-Call  (Read 316 times)

3 review(s) for TallyRose (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline OnTheSly

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The Lady
Fairly pretty, tall and petite lady with crooked teeth (doesn't impact OWO).  Small but very nice tits, gorgeous ass.

The Session
She talks for England, even spoken on the phone to her mum for 5 minutes whilst with me!  Whilst talking she moves to the other side of the room to avoid things getting started - saying she likes to "get to know her clients".  Finally managed to get her our of her clothes to reveal a gorgeous body - probably the best OWO and CIM I've ever had which she swallowed the lot!  However, afterwards I went to the loo and when I got back she was dressed!  There was still 30 minutes left!  Tried to convince her to continue but she wasn't having any of it and left saying that she did me a favour and stayed for 5 minutes over our time.  Lucky me!  In total she had her clothes off for no more than 10 minutes (by my watch).  Certainly wasn't worth the money even if it was the best OWO I've probably had.

Summary
She's a pretty lady, but don't expect much intimate time and expect your ears to be numb by the end of it - and say hello to mummy, just don't tell her what her little princess is up to!