Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you get an adrenalin rush from AdultWork “Emails and Booking” – “1 Email” ?  (Read 1001 times)

Offline Gynaemyte

i do.
It's obviously in response to mine.
Sometimes a uselesss Flirt.
Looking good!
Then the research starts in ernest.

Offline mattharding

i do.
It's obviously in response to mine.
Sometimes a uselesss Flirt.
Looking good!
Then the research starts in ernest.

Yes! I love it too. Same when you call to confirm and the voice on the end sounds sexy AF.

Online Jonestown

Is it just AW emails and bookings that has this effect, or other sources as well ?

Offline Blackpool Rock

I had to wait about 5 days for a reply to an e-mail i'd sent a couple of weeks ago then you get the anticipation as you open it to see if the girl is up for the suggested meet / roleplay etc
The downside is I can't see the girl for another few weeks

Offline Home Alone

Is it just AW emails and bookings that has this effect, or other sources as well ?

The AW emails usually mean that, provided I'm clean and don't upset her, my Feedback count is going to up when we've exchanged Feedback.  That's fine, but I don't go OTT about it.  I don't do "Flirts" or have an AW Hotlist.

Occasonally I get a non-AW email from girls I've seen before.
Some, but by no means all, of them can lead to a  :yahoo: , depending on what the message is!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 07:49:07 pm by Home Alone »

Offline webpunter

A short well written reply increases the likelihood of making a booking.  A few of em are good at sexy replies & when at least there is some ability to write english then a positive sign.  Them getting words phrases jumbled up as english their 2nd language usually adds to the appeal IMO
When sending messages i've found that brevity is the key.  One started with 'yawn'  :lol:  Lesson learned

Offline threechilliman

Only when I'm not expecting one, so very rarely. Not exactly an adrenalin rush, more 'What's this all about then?'

tcm

Offline Gynaemyte

Only when I'm not expecting one, so very rarely. Not exactly an adrenalin rush, more 'What's this all about then?'

tcm

Probably a useless Flirt - absolutely sure that these have Always been from "no hoper's" with a very dusty phone  :thumbsdown:

pking_paul

By the time some reply the moment has usually passed for me  :dash:

Offline Gynaemyte

tcm

Probably a useless Flirt - absolutely sure that these have Always been from "no hoper's" with a very dusty phone  :thumbsdown:

Apologies for Repeat - my crappy Windows 7/8 froze so I refreshed - Dear Bill, please re-issue Windows XP.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2017, 10:42:10 pm by Gynaemyte »