Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amours payment plan?  (Read 7030 times)

greychap

yep, i now don't trust him  :(

There has been a few like him, its a shame there not truthful.

Toshiba

There has been a few like him, its a shame there not truthful.

i may be overreacting about him but i feel the need to just stay clear, all this skullduggery put me off everything  :(

Offline FLYING BLUE

i may be overreacting about him but i feel the need to just stay clear, all this skullduggery put me off everything  :(

I think it's entirely possible to get a 'gut feeling' about members on this forum. Who is reliable & who isn't.

This is slowly built up by months of posting - I may be biased but, I know who I am comfortable with, ......and who not.

Toshiba

I think it's entirely possible to get a 'gut feeling' about members on this forum. Who is reliable & who isn't.

This is slowly built up by months of posting - I may be biased but, I know who I am comfortable with, ......and who not.

:thumbsup:

Warwick Hunt

Couldn't agree more FB,  :thumbsup:

themademan2

We never did get any proof of this from you.
Malicious bullshit as far as I can see.
Just noticed wor mate Trelf got a ban. Always knew he was touting for amour  :cool:

greychap

Just noticed wor mate Trelf got a ban. Always knew he was touting for amour  :cool:

Glad he has been fucked off, he was only ever here for 1 reason he did not even like the site.

Offline MagpieJohn

That was before I joined UKP. Trelf isn't short for Trelford Mills is it? I have a long memory.

Falsers57

I have used it I paid the girl her fee and paid Stacey the commission through a bank transfer it meant I did not have to pull out the £50 to the girl so the other half didn't see 50 quid disappear out the bank

Toshiba

I have used it I paid the girl her fee and paid Stacey the commission through a bank transfer it meant I did not have to pull out the £50 to the girl so the other half didn't see 50 quid disappear out the bank

Explain that process? Im not getting what you did

themademan2

Eh... You gave the lass £35 and paid £15 through bank transfer. Still adds up to £50 mate that came out the bank as 2 transactions  :crazy:

And to top it off, a bank transfer showing on your bank statement so the other half didn't see 50 quid disspear completely baffles me  :wacko:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 11:29:49 pm by themademan2 »

Online johnny34

Explain that process? Im not getting what you did

I think hes saying that he paid the girl £35 and paid the £15 direct to Amour (total £50 for 30mins)

Toshiba

I think hes saying that he paid the girl £35 and paid the £15 direct to Amour (total £50 for 30mins)

Seems an odd way to do things

Falsers57

Paid Stacey her commission 1 DAY then on my day of naughtiness paid the girl transactions were on different days

themademan2

Paid Stacey her commission 1 DAY then on my day of naughtiness paid the girl transactions were on different days
So you paid £15 by bank transfer and showed on your statement?? :unknown: