Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe F - Nottingham  (Read 907 times)

DG

External Link/Members Only

I hadn't considered writing this review of my experience a couple of months back during a business trip to Nottingham, but was encouraged by other members given their recent experiences of this girl.

Knowing I was making the trip from Glasgow I started to plan a meet a couple of weeks ahead. I had in mind another well reviewed girl but she hadn't responded to my initial message after several days and I wanted to have plans in place.

Chloe came to my attention on UKE and seemed to fit the bill physically for me. During our initial comms she confirmed that she could see my hotel from hers, which immediately interested me as I wouldn't have to worry about transport. I noticed that her usual working hours weren't as late as I would like but she said she would be happy to see me at my preferred time on a day agreed for the following week. She even agreed to see me at the special offer rate she had advertised on the day I spoke with her.

We agreed I would confirm the meet with her on the evening of my arrival when we would agree time and location. When I contacted her she told me she forgot about a trip she had to make on the day of our meet and offered me an afternoon meet on the day before; I had specified in our earlier discussions that I could only see her in the evening.

I don't usually leave reviews for meets that didn't happen for whatever reason, but with the overwhelming body of evidence building up on this girl, I thought it would be helpful. My reasons for rating it Negative is that if the trip was in fact genuine, she had ample opportunity to let me know. Secondly she offered me an alternative meet at a time she knew I couldn't make. I've had cancellations before and got a sense of genuine regret from the girl, but not in this case.

GolfNut

Thanks for the review DG.

So frustrating being let down. Sorry it didn't work out but judging by recent comments and reviews, it looks like you dodged a bad un anyway.