Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommended outcall-ers  (Read 791 times)

Offline wasox

Evening chaps,

With work - and life in general - sadly not allowing me much time for my 'hobby', I'm considering breaking one of my initial rules, and arranging an outcall to my home.  Now, the pros and cons are well covered across this site, so this isn't intended as a thread to voice these opinions, though don't let that stop you if you have any particular pearls of wisdom.

Rather, I was wondering if anyone has any recommendations as to who to choose?  I've been trawling past threads and reviews, but obviously the majority are for in calls and I wasn't having much luck (if I've missed a blatantly obvious thread I apologise, but please link here!).  Does anyone know of anyone trustworthy who would also be an excellent punt? 

Obviously, there are some fantastically well-regarded WGs in the East Midlands who advertise outcalls on their profile, but I was hoping for some inside knowledge from someone who has taken the plunge and actually enjoyed (or not) the experience of bringing a WG home.

jimbm55

Well, Amelia James is an utter delight, depending on your taste. Seen her as an outcall (no incalls on offer) numerous times and she is utterly uninhibited

External Link/Members Only

Saw her once when she had a leg brace on (dancce injury). She took it off for hte punt, then demonstrated all the positions she could manage, gave me a discount and then discovered a few more she hadn't realised she could do :-)

Offline j122

Where roughly are you wanting them to come in the East Mids? Some have limits on how far they'll travel.
Also what type of girl? big/small old/young.......

Offline wasox

I'm based outside Leicester, but these days struggle to find the time even to make the short trip there.

In terms of the girl, anywhere from early-twenties up to mid-thirties would be ideal.  Not overly fussed on body type, more the service provided.  Nothing too dramatic there either, standard dirty-GFE (OWO, maybe anal, and facials)

Tried searching AW with these parameters and found some results, but don't necessarily trust the feedback there and prefer honest reports.

Offline j122

Tried searching AW with these parameters and found some results, but don't necessarily trust the feedback there and prefer honest reports.

Paste their name & links in this thread, if users have seen them then they'll more than likely comment to help you out.

Sureshot

Offline j122

My first punt, had a good time.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Jessica Jay has been in my sights for past few years, but as she works outcalls only, not easy to arrange,
when you have to add room costs to her £150ph rate.

She has been well reviewed on here, and is also Diehard's favourite girl  :thumbsup: , so I don't think I need to any further.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
BTW, Wasox, this is another great thread that we can continue with, which can become a reference for anyone who prefers outcall girls.

A lot of other girls who offer incalls may also offer outcalls as well.

Offline wasox

Paste their name & links in this thread, if users have seen them then they'll more than likely comment to help you out.

OK, so the potential list, which so far comprises:

Jessica95 External Link/Members Only
JessicaJay External Link/Members Only
Pippa Knight External Link/Members Only
Woofie35 External Link/Members Only
English MILF Leanne External Link/Members Only
xx-Gemma-xx External Link/Members Only
Mandy External Link/Members Only  (the only one on the list I've already seen)

Have tried to keep the list populated with well-reviewed girls for the most part, as I'd prefer someone to be well recommended before I invite them into my home.

Thoughts / further suggestions welcome, and thanks to all for your comments so far

Offline wasox

BTW, Wasox, this is another great thread that we can continue with, which can become a reference for anyone who prefers outcall girls.

A lot of other girls who offer incalls may also offer outcalls as well.

Thanks CT, am flattered that this thread has your seal of approval!

Offline j122

Stick a reverse booking up & see who bites. Done a few outcalls like that  :hi:

Offline Steely Dan

I, of course stand by my reviews.  So from the above that means Woofie and Pippa. Both smokin'! I would add in Vicki (DITR)
and Amber
Do not ask my to choose between these 4.  All are safe and hot. It depends on your likes and your mood.