Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bunnydiamond, Beeston  (Read 2449 times)

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

External Link/Members Only

Says she's not new to the game but new locally & new profile.

Anybody seen her before?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
When you search using her number, Hull is mentioned in one of the hits.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Not getting any hits here on her number.

TheNewSeeker

Her recent AW feedbackers are all punting in the Hull/East Yorks area upto 1 week ago. She must be new to the EM. Someone should give her a welcome :D

:timeout:

TheNewSeeker

Not getting any hits here on her number.

Google gives results, DuckduckGo doesn't. Shame as this is the more private one.

Offline j122

Post it on the yorkshire threads and ask if anyone recognises and they might be able to put you onto her old profile. Could be reviews/mentioned on threads there.

UKBB

I think this is a girl who has been around for many, many years. Was Lexus at Bentley's in Sheffield then changed her name to Diamond I think.

Sureshot

Offline _Bender_

I think this is a girl who has been around for many, many years. Was Lexus at Bentley's in Sheffield then changed her name to Diamond I think.

:vomit: UKBB you had a go? :vomit:

Online RedKettle

she definitely looks worth a go

Offline bigrockcandy

I think this is a girl who has been around for many, many years. Was Lexus at Bentley's in Sheffield then changed her name to Diamond I think

I think you're correct my friend.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

I think you're correct my friend.

Well spotted!!

Offline Jaylincs555

Thought I'd bump the thread rather than start a new one!

Anybody that's visited her have any feedback? Fancy booking for my first punt in a while.

a_polite_gentleman

Town shows as Doncaster now. So wouldnt consider this east mids anymore.

Offline chandlerhandler

Yeah, I'm sure you're right. I saw her when she did a spell at Katies Moulin Rouge in Doncaster, I wasn't impressed with her service if it's the same girl