Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Toryjacksonxxx - Splashbash 2 (I got peed on) - Isle of Dogs  (Read 1075 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 1293590) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline mrpunts

The ladies:
Tatty Tyler couldn’t attend due to travel issues and was replaced by Livie Blainn.

Tory Jackson: External Link/Members Only
Livie Blainn: @livieblainn
Luiza Voss Super Vixxxen: @super_vixxxen

Arranging:
Through Splashbash X/twitter @SplashBashPrty

Fee:
£120 for 3.5 hours (12.30-4) extended long day time party as opposed to 2 sessions.

Residential quarter just across the water from the Wharf. I walked about 10-12 mins from Canary Wharf tube but also close to Crossharhour on the other side. Intercom and concierge. They said nothing to me aside from the pleasantries.

Flat was spacious with bedroom and pool in the lounge and shower bathroom and en suite.

Action: (all action was covered)
So the second splashbash party saw 5 blokes (myself a returne and 3 new (to me) chaps) joining an extended day time party.

The atmosphere, much like last time, was relaxed and chilled atmosphere. Plenty of chatting, drinks and nibbles.

We all shower and towel up and the gorgeous hostess Luiza Voss then asks me if I want to have sex on the sofa. Hell fucking yeah I do!

So myself and one of the new chaps got down to it with alternating spit roasting positions - being watched on by the Livy and one of the new guys, while Tory and the rest were in the bedroom.

After the initial fuck and suck fun cue the first round of watersports 2 guys went to the paddling pool and pissed on, and in, Luiza’s mouth - which is on the SplashBash Twitter feed.

I disappeared off with Tory for some 1:1 action. I was joined by one of the new guys for a tag teaming session. One funny moment was synchronising our strokes and bouncing Tory off the headboard. All concerned had a giggle.

Time for more pissing. Both Tory and Livie declared that if anyone wanted to be pissed on, then now was the time as their bladders were ready.

I volunteered as tribute and found a dry spot in the pool and both stood astride me. Tory went first and took my golden shower virginity. She literally drenched me from the chest down - it just kept coming lol.

Before anyone asks - It was wet, it was warm, yes it did smell a little of wee. It was kinda nice and kinda wtf. But you only know if you do. Awaited a second shower but Livie, but as she had been holding too long and it didn’t happen. No probs - I went for a shower having dried up a little with some kitchen roll.

So after a shower I heard noises from the room next door and found a few chaps playing with Luiza. We had an impromptu 4sum with us taking turns being wanked sucked and fucking Luiza in a few different positions to the point where we almost broke her. What a trooper and what a time that was, horny as fuck.

Another short break and myself and one of the guys tag teamed Tory. One of the chaps popped in after his shower and told us about another bout of piss with Luiza that he and another guy had. He was joined by Luiza and the other chap.

At this point there was 4 guys, Tory and Livie on a bed while last remaining chap was clearly having his way with Luiza one on one. We could hear her.

The rest was a melange of 3sum action with the other two ladies in various permutations until I busted my nut and it was pretty much time.

Conclusion:
All in all a fucking great time again. As I’ve said in my previous review it’s basically a gangbang with optional watersports. So far the fellas going have all been sound and we’ve all had some proper filthy fun. I fully intend to return and it is my hope that we get a core following of regulars as the vibe has been great. Again heard there were some late drop outs - as before your loss our gain.

Hidden Image/Members Only