Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NauughtyHousewifey - Merthyr Tydfil  (Read 2103 times)

Offline Trpy

Has anyone seen her recent comments?

"After some recent dissent at home it is with regret that I am no longer able to take bookings from anyone of black or Asian ethnicity...............The prejudice is not mine, but in order to stay married etc"

I understand why some girls   say that they have had an unfortunate experience.  That's  their choice

However, in this case do we assume that some sort of racist husband (or pimp) is pulling her strings  :unknown:

It would be enough to make me look elsewhere, despite my previous +ve

Online WelshMichael

She mentions her husband a few times in her profile so fair to assume it's him she's talking about.

Offline wonky

I think he's polish or something.

Don't think it's her fault

Offline justalad

Too much info on the profile I think.  How would the husband even know what races she’s seeing?

All a bit strange to me.

Online WelshMichael

I think he's polish or something.

Don't think it's her fault

She does appear to choose to be married to a racist, so in some ways it is.

Offline notcalledchris

She could marry me.  Id let you all fuck her whatever colour you were. 

Offline Milf Hunter

I saw her a day or two after that went on her profile (review to follow).
She didn’t ask me any questions about my ethnicity before I turned up.

Online Dan Dastardly

Wide berth for her I think, far too complicated   :scare: :scare:

Offline Trpy

Too much info on the profile I think.  How would the husband even know what races she’s seeing?

All a bit strange to me.

One possible answer is that he is lurking not far away, and presumably knows the times of her bookings

If there is someone of those views and telling her what to do  , spying on her punters, I would give it a complete swerve

Offline Lewis

Always handy to provide a link for whoever you're referring to, because if she's got previous reviews on here, it will link to them.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Doyle

Always handy to provide a link for whoever you're referring to, because if she's got previous reviews on here, it will link to them.

And searches on profile number will bring up this thread :thumbsup:

Offline happyending

One possible answer is that he is lurking not far away, and presumably knows the times of her bookings

If there is someone of those views and telling her what to do  , spying on her punters, I would give it a complete swerve
Probably not far from the truth as she states he could get involved if the client wants. They also have a 'massage' website where they offer a 4 handed massage or just him or her.
External Link/Members Only

Offline Charles2021

Not sure where happyending is getting his information from.
Her profile doesn't mention her husband joining in.
She used to alternate morning and afternoon availability to work around his shifts so he would never be there.
Leanne is based in Merthyr whereas the massage link is based in North Wales for someone called Gail.

Offline Doyle

Indeed, her profile even says: "I guarantee he will NEVER be present during my bookings! ...I can't think of anything worse!!"

I wonder if there is confusion with one of the couples profiles.

Offline Doyle

Leanne is based in Merthyr whereas the massage link is based in North Wales for someone called Gail.

And the photo doesn't match :unknown:

Offline happyending

She used to alternate morning and afternoon availability to work around his shifts so he would never be there.
My bad, for some reason I thought the thread was about this lady who's Husband can deffo get involved...apparently
External Link/Members Only
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=218980.msg2217695#msg2217695

Offline Trpy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I noticed the racial comments have now been removed - or has the husband been removed?