Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is 'Naughty xx Sarah' still working?  (Read 1127 times)

Offline Newtothisstuff

Does anyone know if Naughty xx Sarah is still working? Her profile was logged onto today but the mobile number is coming up as an incorrect number.
Thanks.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Bumbuttass

No feedback on her AW account but she's been a member since 2013 which sends the alarm bells ringing
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 05:37:25 pm by Bumbuttass »

Offline Newtothisstuff

Previous threads on here do show her as genuine. I'm just trying to work out if she has 'retired'.

Offline kingkong69

I been trying to get hold her for ages but no luck at all

Offline Owwhatanight

I have been with Sarah over a year ago and naughty she is. If you don't mind doing it in the caravan.
I did speak to her just recently using that same number but you have to remember she has a full time job and turns the mobile off.  ;)

Online EatsShootsAndLeaves

Hmmm...  my perv antennae are twitching.
One for the HL I think  :)

Offline Newtothisstuff

I like the idea of seeing someone in a caravan. It brings back memories of and old girlfriend I took to my parents old van years ago. We tried our hardest to shake the suspension apart then too.

Offline Owwhatanight

I like the idea of seeing someone in a caravan. It brings back memories of and old girlfriend I took to my parents old van years ago. We tried our hardest to shake the suspension apart then too.

Well she makes up a good double bed ......but you will need your wellies as its a little walk through the long wet grass and no lights. :sarcastic:

Offline Newtothisstuff

So..... A torch might help. More than one use for a torch.  :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
So..... A torch might help. More than one use for a torch.  :thumbsup:

Good grief!!!!

First it was a Sky Remote, now a Torch. Whatever will EM punters think of next??  :lol:

Offline Newtothisstuff

Well.... until I find out how to get hold of a camel, a park bench and a swing....    A torch will have to do.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Well.... until I find out how to get hold of a camel, a park bench and a swing....    A torch will have to do.

There was a sex swing at the old LMP Parties. I'm sure it must be there at TPC. I've not yet been to the new establishment.

Good luck with the Camel. I'd love to be the fly on the wall  :lol:

Offline Owwhatanight

I know a man with a camel CT ......velly cheap ? One hump or two  :lol:

Offline Newtothisstuff

I think you only get one hump in a half hour booking.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I know a man with a camel CT ......velly cheap ? One hump or two  :lol:

I'm not very good at telling jokes, so here goes...

That reminds me of joke about a man travelling in a desert with his camel. He had such an urge for sex that he kept trying to get the camel to kneel down, but he could not manage it.

Then he meets up with a gorgeous, sexy, woman, all tired and dusty, crawling in the desert, dying for some water. "Water, Water!!" she calls out. "I'll do anything for some water!!".

Being the gentleman he is, he duly gives her some water. "Now then, what would you like me to do?" she enquires?

"You couldn't help me get this damn camel down, could you??"  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I think you only get one hump in a half hour booking.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, I'm no spring chicken like Chezzie John. I'd be happy with one hump in half hour, or two humps within the hour    :yahoo:

Offline Owwhatanight

hope your mate Diehard does not read your joke......you will have him in stitches  :lol:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
hope your mate Diehard does not read your joke......you will have him in stitches  :lol:

No Coventry fan is any mate of mine!!!  :scare:

Don't know what DH would think of a fluffy like me?? :lol:
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 04:29:31 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Owwhatanight

No Coventry fan is any mate of mine!!!  :scare:

Don't know what DH would think of a fluffy like me?? :lol:

:thumbsup: he is getting better CT  :sarcastic: because Coventry are winning now

funtimes.69

If you do get to meet let us know how it was plz. She's been on my hotlist for a bit but no feedback put me off.

Offline Newtothisstuff

She still seems to log into AW from time to time but the last email I got back was that she isn't working at the moment.
In which case, you'd think she'd put something on her profile so people don't get annoyed not being able to book her.
Her mobile number was also wrong last time I checked.