Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bxbyBrunette Notts  (Read 1348 times)

Offline Frank081289

Has anyone seen the lady above. Seems a new girl to the region as not cropped up before. Highly expensive though so if anyone has seen her that could shed some light into it?

Offline HailWood

Link would help. Can you paste her AW link?

Offline Frank081289

The below is the link. Sorry didn’t realise I had not posted the link :

External Link/Members Only

Offline NervousJ

Those prices  :lol: give me strength.

Offline HailWood

Well at least one of her punter is credible judging by his FB. But he looses credibility marks for paying this one £300ph. It’s a big NO from me.

Offline NervousJ

I saw that mike, so at least she’s real enough.. but that’s just daft money!!

Offline Frank081289

Yeh the money she’s asking for is insane! Not sure if I could part with such money. At least she’s real judging by the 3 feedbacks. Cracker of a bird though by the pics, definitely smash her hard and deep.

I’d max give 150 an hour

Offline Buttons

Attack of the fucking stupid eyebrows again. Like a couple of skid marks  :thumbsdown:

Offline Frank081289

Anyone tempted to give it a punt ?

Offline Tk1972

She is only £150 per hour, if you book 4 hours with her!!!

Offline Frank081289

Looks like she’s had another review so someone else has dared to pay 300 per hour ! 😂

Offline BigJoe

£300ph  :lol: :lol: If i'm paying that sort of money, suffice to say i would not waste time on chit chat and get down to business right away. She looks a corker though and it doesn't seem like shes been doing it for long.

Offline Frank081289

Yeh I wonder what Badsin thinks. He’s normally a great go to guy for reviews etc

Offline Jacobkim

£300 is way too much :thumbsdown:
£150 is about ok.
Let’s see who fells for it?

Offline Frank081289

Yes, I think it’s absurd to charge 300 an hour, but seems like a select few are willing to cough up the cash 😂

Offline ZeroCount

I guess she charges double for all that extra forehead?

Offline Frank081289

I think she does.

Anyone actually seen her from here who can review ?

Offline Frank081289

She’s also taken a lot of her face pics off, only kept dis rate ones which make it harder to see what she looks like...

Offline Donkey

She had face pics? Can anyone post them? 😀

Online badsin

Yeh I wonder what Badsin thinks. He’s normally a great go to guy for reviews etc

Thanks for the "heads up".... Currently on a punting break. 300£ for an hour is steep, personally I'd advise joining SA and having overnights with similar or better looking birds for equivalent cash :hi:
Looking forward to your review Frank👍

Offline Frank081289

Thanks badsin, have you had many experiences on SA ? I’d love to hear a few, as the birds are unreal on that website but it’s hard to know which are “genuine” or not

Online badsin

Thanks badsin, have you had many experiences on SA ? I’d love to hear a few, as the birds are unreal on that website but it’s hard to know which are “genuine” or not
PM'd you :hi:

Offline Stu84stu

Online badsin

Sorry guys, what’s sa??

Seeking arrangement, it's a sugaring site. Very good if you have the time to give it :hi:

Offline RogerBoner

Seeking arrangement, it's a sugaring site. Very good if you have the time to give it :hi:
There has been a lot of criticism on here about SA. Do you think that it would work for me?

Online badsin

There has been a lot of criticism on here about SA. Do you think that it would work for me?

I have been referred to as the third, ugly Mitchell brother. You'd have to take fugly to new levels to not be able to get a decent shag off SA :hi:

Offline RogerBoner

I have been referred to as the third, ugly Mitchell brother. You'd have to take fugly to new levels to not be able to get a decent shag off SA :hi:
Thanks. You have suggested SA before. My situation is that I'm married but have the opportunity to punt more or less at will. I could get away with the occasional midweek sleep over etc. I know nothing about SA but surely I'd end up inventing an alter-ego. I'd get caught locally on a date as often get spotted when out and about.

The real danger would be developing feelings as I do tend to get close to some regulars. 

Online badsin

Only you can decide how appropriate SA might be for yourself. Ticks a lot of boxes for me, and I've poked some fantastic birds off that site.
If punting is easier for you, might be as easy to keep to that :hi: