Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Two girls- Derby viva  (Read 1478 times)

Offline TobyJohn15

External Link/Members Only

Hi All has anyone seen or on info on these two in derby currently?
Never used vivastreet before, is it reliable? Surely they would use aw  too, to build up reviews ?

Thanks

Online Dipper

Looks a bit like one of the AW Colombian crew.

Can’t stand the pumped up lips personally.

Offline jonnyjl

Saw the first one some months ago, and was a good punt. was my first venture off aw but it went well.

Boobs were a bit too big for me and meant she did limit to some positions though, but good comms and connection throughout.

Offline peiyee

I'm wit choo there.

Offline chandlerhandler

Or the freaky eyebrows!!

Offline gbyld87

kinda works for me personally - can't help myself with those big tits. 

jonnyjl could i ask how long you were there any any limits?  i.e. 1 pop only?

Offline jonnyjl

I'm normally a one pop guy, but wasn't kicked out, stayed and chatted for quite some time.

Offline TobyJohn15

I'm normally a one pop guy, but wasn't kicked out, stayed and chatted for quite some time.

Is she Spanish, or possibly Columbian ?

Online Dipper

Offline TobyJohn15

Saw the first one some months ago, and was a good punt. was my first venture off aw but it went well.

Boobs were a bit too big for me and meant she did limit to some positions though, but good comms and connection throughout.

Are they bigger than they look ?
Don't look that huge in photos...

Thank you

Offline gbyld87

as long as she's not weird about you having a go on them i dont see an issue  :cool:

Offline TobyJohn15

Hi All update , should be seeing the brunette later. Will let people know how it goes if interested  !

Much better photos on this link.

Offline gbyld87

i'd definitely be interested.  I tried to book a while back but wasn't available when i could go.

Online NervousJ

I like the brunette, big lips, big fake tits look tbh.

Interested to know how you got on.

Offline Stallion_italian

Just had a look on Viva Street and it seems like this girl works with them too, her name is Jully. She looks pretty hot!!!

definately want to hear how things go for you buddy....hopefully all good!

Offline Kingy28

Just had a look on Viva Street and it seems like this girl works with them too, her name is Jully. She looks pretty hot!!!

definately want to hear how things go for you buddy....hopefully all good!
Not a chance that she will be behind the door. Far too good to be true. She's a stunner

Online NervousJ

Not a chance that she will be behind the door. Far too good to be true. She's a stunner

Ha ha, I noticed that profile earlier and thought exactly the same. I always ask the question, would a good looking lass like that be charging £60 per half hour in a suburb of derby...

Offline TobyJohn15

Did you see her in Derby? 
Thanks