Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hotlatvianxx - Derby - size16?  (Read 1349 times)

Offline kingkong69

Hi guys it say she's 16 but photo don't look like it, Can anyone Clarify?  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online NervousJ

I've often seen the profile. She looks fit. And then read she lists bareback. Not so fit in my eyes, and hence why I haven't visited...

mediumjoe

14 stone and 44inch hips and bb, you can keep her thanks.

Offline kingkong69

You visited her meduimjoe? must be someone else photo because doesn't look Size16

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
It's a shame about the bb, some of these girls look fit and fuckable, surely she would make more money (attract more punters who don't want bb) than punters that actually want bb

I'm guessing with no real knowledge but surely 90% of punters choose girls that don't offer bb?

Offline MrMan1973

I reckon there's a lot of punters that do but don't admit to it..  :vomit:

On the other hand a lot of EE girls just tick all the services but don't provide half of them, BB included.  :crazy:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
I'd agree, most EE do think unprotected sex listed means owo.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I'd agree, most EE do think unprotected sex listed means owo.

But also how they are so ignorant of going BB without realising the full consequences of it.

mediumjoe

You visited her meduimjoe? must be someone else photo because doesn't look Size16

No not visited and hardly likely to, she says she is 14 stone and a size 16 and I don't think she looks  far-off in her pics .

Offline _Bender_

I've often seen the profile. She looks fit. And then read she lists bareback. Not so fit in my eyes, and hence why I haven't visited...

Any one saw her?

Are you f**king mental!!!!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I’ve seen hotlatvian of derby a couple times and she definitely does bb but I’m sure Arabianlayla doesn’t as I been seeing her for 3 years on and off and refuses any services out of gfe or any extras
She’s got a new page because she’s had apparently had problem with her old one
Her new profile doesn’t state much of her services and very vague  :hi:

Posted only a few days ago in the Bareback thread...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=148160.msg1824024#msg1824024