Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Sindee - Whalley Range  (Read 1286 times)

28 review(s) for Hot Sindee xs (23 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Carpy

External Link/Members Only

1hr@£130

Coms:- Slow at first but once in contact went smoothly.

Location:- flat in Whalley range loads of free parking near by and decent enough venue.

Meet:- used to see Sindee a lot back before Covid, as soon as I walk through the door she recognised me and was really bubbly. Looks exactly the same as I remembered and was dressed in a little outfit with heels on. Money out the way we had a catch up and then straight into dfk while I explored her body. Eventually into RO which she seemed into, then up for owo for a while. On with the hat and this is where it really got going.. I remember she was a bit hit and miss in the past with the fucking, but this time she started to give as good as I was giving, so it was a hot hard assortment of fucking in various positions around the room with lots of dfk and laughing along the way. Ended up emptying in the bag whilst spooning.

Overall a positive and good to go back to an old hunting ground again.

Offline frankc

One of my favourites, I saw her a few months ago and she was as good as ever.

Nice to see you you back reviewing Pal  :thumbsup:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Never got to see this one, I did get a postcode from her years ago and parking looked a nightmare on street view but I think she's moved?

Am I right in thinking this one gives a far better service in an hour booking than 30 minutes  :unknown:
Don't normally bother with hours as I only shoot once anyway however her 1 hour price at £130 is actually quite reasonable these days and if she blows your socks off in an hour but just normal in a half hour it may be worthwhile  :unknown:

Offline Royalthailover

I saw her a few years ago too. I went for an hour based on great feedback however I felt I should've gone 30 mins. She was fit and right up my street but for a first visit I'd say 30mins as I feel she would be more comfortable after she's seen you a couple of times, similar to what the OP is saying.

FWIW I would defo see her again though if in the area

Offline Carpy

One of my favourites, I saw her a few months ago and she was as good as ever.

Nice to see you you back reviewing Pal  :thumbsup:

Cheers mucka, took my foot off the gas a bit last few years since Covid but don’t mind a dabble every now and again. And starting to get the Thai itch back  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Carpy

Never got to see this one, I did get a postcode from her years ago and parking looked a nightmare on street view but I think she's moved?

Am I right in thinking this one gives a far better service in an hour booking than 30 minutes  :unknown:
Don't normally bother with hours as I only shoot once anyway however her 1 hour price at £130 is actually quite reasonable these days and if she blows your socks off in an hour but just normal in a half hour it may be worthwhile  :unknown:

Yes different from where she was the last time I saw her. It’s good for parking where she is now.

The service was great this time but I think she works less now from what she was saying so possibly due to that. In the past when I use to see her she was up and down a bit at times.. but always good. I just take the lead and bang them how I want