Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tequila XXX  (Read 766 times)

Offline 5pecks0f8lue

Did she used to work in the Executive Sauna in the back alley near Rose Street? I went into that place years ago and didn't book her, like she claims I "promised" to. She didn't look that attractive when I spotted her, to be honest. You cannot see her face on her AW pictures.

I saw this other chick in there who was so damn smoking hot, so can you blame me for not selecting her? Sadly, I was feeling shattered after being in college all of that day, so the sex ran its course not long thereafter, but damn, was this bird tidy? There was also a young guy in there that day who was somewhat rude. I doubt he was the manager. I was in my early 20s and he didn't look that old, to be honest. I stuck around and had a drink in there, and he berated me for talking about my love for 80's music (I do tend to rabbit on about that a lot). He says I should be an 'old man' who 'surely should like the 90's'. Um, no. The 90's was rubbish (well, certain songs were). The girls then ignored me and played Jedi knights with a pair of dildos; I never went back. Maybe it was my people skills, but I am disabled to an extent...

I'm sure, looking at her photos on AW, she was the lady in that sauna, as I'm sure that sauna had a website with her photos on it, a good 10 years ago. She worked at the computer a lot too, as a receptionist.
Banned reason: Previously banned troll
Banned by:

Offline David1970

« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 10:04:25 pm by David1970 »

Offline David1970

Did she used to work in the Executive Sauna in the back alley near Rose Street? I went into that place years ago and didn't book her, like she claims I "promised" to. She didn't look that attractive when I spotted her, to be honest. You cannot see her face on her AW pictures.

I saw this other chick in there who was so damn smoking hot, so can you blame me for not selecting her? Sadly, I was feeling shattered after being in college all of that day, so the sex ran its course not long thereafter, but damn, was this bird tidy? There was also a young guy in there that day who was somewhat rude. I doubt he was the manager. I was in my early 20s and he didn't look that old, to be honest. I stuck around and had a drink in there, and he berated me for talking about my love for 80's music (I do tend to rabbit on about that a lot). He says I should be an 'old man' who 'surely should like the 90's'. Um, no. The 90's was rubbish (well, certain songs were). The girls then ignored me and played Jedi knights with a pair of dildos; I never went back. Maybe it was my people skills, but I am disabled to an extent...

I'm sure, looking at her photos on AW, she was the lady in that sauna, as I'm sure that sauna had a website with her photos on it, a good 10 years ago. She worked at the computer a lot too, as a receptionist.

WTF :unknown:

Offline 5pecks0f8lue

Sorry. I have ASD and just normally type whatever comes into my head first. In case that was a wall of rambling - ha-ha... :)
Banned reason: Previously banned troll
Banned by:

Offline g3nius

You're talking about this girl ? - External Link/Members Only
Remember she used to be based in Paisley/Glasgow,  does look quite toned and fit, and quite tall which I like.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Caught my eye but no owo is a deal breaker.