Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XXX Parties in Northampton was a hit with Sophie, Talula and Cheyenne  (Read 3277 times)

13 review(s) for XXX-Parties  (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Steely Dan]

Offline Hugeboobslover

External Link/Members Only

I joined both xxx parties at Temptations in Northampton on Wednesday. I have never been to a 6 hours of fuck fest in one day before, so this is a little bit less detailed than my normal reviews. Honestly its all a bit of fucking but enjoyable blur! I amazed myself of keeping going for that time, but clearly this was thanks to the girls. I even had a little wank in my car between the parties looking at a clip of Sophie and Talula in the shower on Sophie’s Only Fans. Just concluding, I am a fucking sex addict....

I paid 100 for each party as a member. Otherwise the charge is 120. The 12-3 party was busier with around 17 guys, but not everybody is as greedy as I am and stayed the whole time. The evening party was less busy and there was as much pussy or mouth that you could ask for. It was a very friendly atmosphere. Everybody on one fucking big bed just pussy, boobs, inked bodies, cock and fucking in every direction you look. I like that everyone is in the same room. It is group sex guys and girls! Right??? Hogging is not even possible! Brilliant!

The line up was: Sophie Anderson (honestly the reason I came as an avid Sophie fan and huge fake tit lover), Talula Thomas and Cheyenne Rose. Talula is a very hot and experienced girl on the party scene with an ass and boobs to remember. Cheyenne is Native American and also on the party circuit. Tasty big pierced naturals and covered in tattoos. Nice!

Autumn Temptation and her guy that run these parties are very friendly and professional. They even Tweeted me afterwards that I shouldn’t have “disappeared between the parties”, but chilled with them. Nice touch! Drink and food are on offer. No alcohol, but it at least helped my performance to not have my usual champagne breaks between fucks but rather staying on virgin Red Bull and water. Service level was very high. All girls offered DFK and OWO. Sophie that always stands out (bitch!) also offered DP and double vaginal.

The girls were posing for pictures and film clips with Derek shooting when I arrived. Sophie was wearing a nurse outfit, that honestly covered too much of her hot body and huge tits to be optimal but WTF that girl would look hot in a baggy T shirt and some fucking maternity trousers. All of them wore suitably nasty high heels and stockings. Yes, I would also do that if I was born a girl! What size of boob implants would I go for?? On the dot noon everybody was on that huge bed and in action. Why waste time when you have sex with hot sluts on tap?

I fucked all three girls numerous times, fucked their prominent titties until the cows came home and spunked over their fucking greedy for cum faces. Memorable experiences in the first party was when Sophie was DP:ed. Slightly sadly, I wasn’t part of that but deep in Talula’s very tight pussy instead. I enjoyed the view though! Fucking close by! Talula is doing anal training herself as she has not been doing anal for the last 5 or so years, but wants to go back to it. Good girl!

Very friendly and laid back overall. One guy started to discuss Brex... with me as I was licking Cheyenne’s pierced tits. I might be very interested in politics, but u need to get your priorities right mate. I only engaged very politely with the minimum of the discussion with him. Quite a few people knew each other from previous parties that helped with the good atmosphere. Talula made it a sport to cum more time that’s any of the boys. I think she succeeded, bitch! Another highlight of the first party was when Talula asked me when I was about to enter Sophie which hole I wanted to go for as she was licking her the same time. Yeah, wild fucking babes pussy or ass equally open .....

I positioned myself on my back on the bed with my cock between Sophie’s tits as a line of guys were doing her doggy. Brilliant! Their slamming of her pussy, powered our intense tit fuck. It is so hot to see a girl you fancy the look of, being fucked hard by multiple horny guys. Am I a pervert? At times I managed to position myself in the middle of the bed, meaning you had hot girls anywhere you looked and while fucking one, you could grab the other ones tits or push your face in a cunt or ass!

Second party, pink outfits! Sophie was a winner with a ribbed stretch dress that just shows the projection of the phenomenal tits! I rimmed Sophie’s ass for ages while she was sucking multiple cocks. I asked her to punish my balls while sucking my cock as we do in our 1-to-1 sessions to get me feel some pain mixed with the pleasure. Two guys took Sophie double vaginal which was amazing to see. I was doing Cheyenne doggy at the time.   After 5 hours of partying I doubt my dick was stiff enough and it was still one more hour to go. Being handicapped to do two parties in a day. Ultimate justice if u r too greedy!

Then Sophie was pissing for all of us to enjoy the view. Wow! If I would have got my act together, I would have positioned myself in the deluge! Never done that before, but Sophie is the girl that would convince me of going down that track. At the end of the second party, Talula and Sophie fucked each other with a double ended dildo. Sophie was admiring how tight Talula’s pussy is. Then it all finished with a spunk competition over their boobs. Who could hit all four of them with their fire hose? At least Bob and I had some spunk left and manage to cum for the how many times?!? To my relief, I at least hit Sophie’s mammaries. They are honestly so difficult to miss....

I will certainly go back, but as always I need at least one girl with big fake tits in the room to get me excited. I will keep checking their line ups, because they are on to a winning formula.

HBL

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HailWood

Bloody hell that is epic, OP  :thumbsup: :hi:

Offline muffdazzler

17-3 ratio for that price is shocking

Offline Sigma

Ratios keep getting worse for the parties and quite often temptations have no shows from the girls. When that happens autumn should get her kit off to make up the numbers.

Offline Hugeboobslover

It wasn’t that busy because people weren’t staying the whole time and the second party was more 10-3. Which parties do you go to?

If I compare xxx parties to my experiences with Rebecca Ryder, the Phoenix Club, Fuck Club and Cambridge Parties it comes out well in that comparison. Certainly more services such as OWO, anal and DFK. Not even speaking of that Sophie offered DP and double vaginal. It is also a three rather than 2 hour party or if you are crazy like me 6 rather than 4hours!

I also like the group sex aspect which is more profound at xxx than say the Phoenix club. To all be in one big room helps (I guess if they have more than 3 girls on, It may be more spread out) and the friendly atmosphere that goes for girls, arrangers and punters. Just being on one fucking big bed with pussies, tits, asses and cocks....

HBL

Offline Kingy28

17 punters will probably give a total revenue of over £1800 (or over £600 per hour). Sharpened elbows must be needed to get action at some stage when the ratio is almost 6 to 1.  Not a bad return for the recipients  :scare:

Online finn5555

17 blokes and 3 ugly women  :scare: :scare:

Offline Hugeboobslover

17 blokes and 3 ugly women  :scare: :scare:

Hey Finn, we live on different planets mate!!!

HBL

Online finn5555

Hey Finn, we live on different planets mate!!!

HBL

Well do you think they are attractive  :rolleyes:

Offline doughboy

Well do you think they are attractive  :rolleyes:

Of course he does, he went back for the 2nd session.

As the man says, we all have different tastes. But I'd agree with you, they aren't attractive.

Offline MajorPayne

Of course he does, he went back for the 2nd session.

As the man says, we all have different tastes. But I'd agree with you, they aren't attractive.
True we all have different tastes, Sophie's fake tits really gross me out.   

Offline Hugeboobslover

True we all have different tastes, Sophie's fake tits really gross me out.

Guys, maybe I am narrowed minded, but I can’t honestly believe y r serious...

Just look at this!

Offline Krs22

Just look at this!

You aren't narrow minded. You just have your own tastes. Simple as that.

Offline Krs22

Just look at this!

You like these girls and I like pineapple on my pizza. Let the world come at us  :D

Offline HailWood

I like pineapple on my pizza. Let the world come at us  :D
You are a disgusting pervert and should be banned  :D
« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 01:33:51 pm by MikeTheBike »

Offline bobby_dizzler

Ratios keep getting worse for the parties and quite often temptations have no shows from the girls. When that happens autumn should get her kit off to make up the numbers.

I saw this advertised on Twitter and commented asking what the ratio was. The answer was 3:1, so looks like maths isn't their strong subject. I'd have been more than a tag disappointed to have been told 3:1 only for it to turn out to be a sausage fest.

I used to go to Natasha's parties years ago and always found them excellent, with an eye kept on the ratio. Now she knew how to run a party.

This sounds more like a gangbang to me than a party. Fine if that's your thing, but at least advertise it as much.

Offline MajorPayne

I saw this advertised on Twitter and commented asking what the ratio was. The answer was 3:1, so looks like maths isn't their strong subject. I'd have been more than a tag disappointed to have been told 3:1 only for it to turn out to be a sausage fest.

I used to go to Natasha's parties years ago and always found them excellent, with an eye kept on the ratio. Now she knew how to run a party.

This sounds more like a gangbang to me than a party. Fine if that's your thing, but at least advertise it as much.

I first went to Parties at Temptations when the ratio was 2:1 and couldn't fault it.  Had a great time every time.   

Then it went to 3:1 but the opportunity never arose such that I could attend, but this 5:1 ratio is taking the piss!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Natasha's was the first party I ever went to. Nervous at the time, but walked back with a great grin on my face and never looked back. When she retired, she introduced me to LMP in 2007.

Both the above parties operated on a 2:1 basis, and perhaps I have been spoilt as a result.

Agree about the Twitter comment. Would have been well disappointed.

Whilst the OP enjoyed his session, The ratio of 17:3 would have put me off, even if they were the best looking girls in the world!!!

Online scouting

A few years back I attended one of the Hush Parties run by Adele & Carmella. That was great, 7 to 3 ratio, plenty of spit-roasting, time to spend with each girl and in my case had anal with Adele. I was discussing this with Rissa Rain on a 1 to 1 at the Temptations retreat, she was about to finish with the parties and said they were much more crowded. Personally I would be less satisfied with 17 to 3, especially as imho these girls appear somewhat worn and chavvy. However I do realise that we all have different tastes and thank the OP for his fulsome report. Hats off to a bloke who can do 2 x 3 hour sessions and still find the strength to have a wank in between!  :hi:

Offline MajorPayne

A few years back I attended one of the Hush Parties run by Adele & Carmella. That was great, 7 to 3 ratio, plenty of spit-roasting, time to spend with each girl and in my case had anal with Adele. I was discussing this with Rissa Rain on a 1 to 1 at the Temptations retreat, she was about to finish with the parties and said they were much more crowded. Personally I would be less satisfied with 17 to 3, especially as imho these girls appear somewhat worn and chavvy. However I do realise that we all have different tastes and thank the OP for his fulsome report. Hats off to a bloke who can do 2 x 3 hour sessions and still find the strength to have a wank in between!  :hi:
+1

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
A few years back I attended one of the Hush Parties run by Adele & Carmella. That was great, 7 to 3 ratio, plenty of spit-roasting, time to spend with each girl and in my case had anal with Adele.

I also attended one the Hush Partiesin Nottingham. Whilst the ratio was okay, I recall commenting at the time that the 1.5Hr for the Party was not sufficiently long enough, IMHO. Woul dhave been happy to pay for more time, or perhaps attend 2 parties on the same day. Sadly they did not last long enough.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18974.0

Cor Blimey!!!! It's been over 5 years since I attended their parties.

Online scouting

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=18974.0

Cor Blimey!!!! It's been over 5 years since I attended their parties.

The Deena you mentioned in your report was gorgeous. She was only helping with drinks and belongings at mine, but I went back to see her for FBSM (when she was called Layla). Sadly I believe she has retired

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
The Deena you mentioned in your report was gorgeous. She was only helping with drinks and belongings at mine, but I went back to see her for FBSM (when she was called Layla). Sadly I believe she has retired

+1. I did make enquiries about her, she worked from same place, and only provided a massage service. Later her profile dispappeared. Shame never got to see her on a 1 to 1 basis.