Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trowbridge Parlours still open or re-open?  (Read 1489 times)

Offline whaleears

Hi all,
So I overheard a convo in the barbers this afternoon where both Aqua & The Image were mentioned as still operating though there's no evidence of any sort of advertising as far as I can tell.

Does anyone know any more than this, I was under the impression that both parlours were closed, especially after the Image was found to be using trafficked girls in 2016.External Link/Members Only

Obviously I could rock up & knock on the door, but I'd rather put some feelers out here before I do. I'd used both parlours previously, Aqua in particularly was astonishingly poor. But I'd thought I'd ask, I'm pretty sure I know that the answer is no though.

Offline houseboot

"Obviously I could rock up & knock on the door"

Not recommended as the door that you knock on may now belong to a legitimate business/individual.

Offline pugg

I think Aqua girls went to Salisbury (no great loss) and Images long gone.

Few ladies on AW in Trow and Westbury but never answer emails. Trow is a bit of a wasteland at the moment.

Offline whaleears

"Obviously I could rock up & knock on the door"

Not recommended as the door that you knock on may now belong to a legitimate business/individual.
"but I'd rather put some feelers out here before I do"
What do you think this post is?

Offline hamchang

Blimy you are going back. I suggest you heard some people reminiscing. I recall going to Aqua when is just opened up, as I recall it was in newbuild townhouse near the station (although my knowledge of |Trowbridge was shite back then relying on print outs from google for directions. Saw a stunner there though! Certainly better than the Crystal and Friends warthogs who were the mainstay of Trowbridge for a while.

Wilts cops and council really are a bunch of cunts not letting us have a few proper knocking shops.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Offline azzman99

There is a bird who does massage from her house in Trowbridge around by Lidl

She used to advertised as a 'legit' masseure but i saw her profile on seeking and she sorted me out a while back in the afternoon for £80.00

She's a bit too 'curvy' for my taste but she was friendly and welcoming

Right at this moment any more details escape me but i'll have a quick google and see if i can jog the old brain cells

Offline whaleears

Thanks for the replies to this.
Yeah, I thought the information was unreliable & was frankly just curious. The Image is defo not re-opened, the door that welcomed punters being well & truly shut firmly on investigation. (That got the blood pumping)
As for Aqua, yes, same issue with the door/gate, firmly shut.

As others have mentioned, it's very much for the best, especially Aqua where I think I'd had 3 decent punts out of about 15 there over the years. (No, I didn't post reviews for many of these, yes, I know, no, I don't have as much time as others have for this, many of these punts were just spur of the moment/ mild bout of the horn & were anyone to ask I probably wouldn't have recommended a visit there or the Image where as we saw eventually got done for sex trafficking.)

Looks like returning to Bristol will be the only option open parlours wise.

Offline bdyno

External Link/Members Only

That's her seeking profile
Does she have any links anywhere else?  You have to be signed up to seeking to see that so I'm no wiser about who she is