Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Regular increased prices, What would you do?  (Read 3667 times)

Offline speedygonzal

I have an appointment with my semi regular tomorrow (5th time I meet her in the last 2 months) , I always contact her by whatsapp. I just realised she increased prices on Adultwork from £100  30min to £120.   :scare:  There is a chance is been like that before last meet.

Would you mention anything to her or try your luck and give her £100? since the second time she doesn't ask for the payment beforehand  or count it in front of me,  I just leave it in the nightable after I asked before I leave.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 01:52:14 pm by speedygonzal »

Offline Stevelondon

She may tell you on your arrival that her fee has gone up, who knows.

Prices go up (sometimes down but rarely). Personally speaking, £20 is not something I am going to worry about, especially with a regular.

If it is a big concern to you that your asking for advise on here.
I would suggest finding a new regular at the old price.

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Price on profile is the price you pay. Attempting to pay less will likely make for an awkward situation and probably blocked from getting another appointment.

Would you attempt to pay less for something like in B & Q just because they put their prices up since you last bought it?

I think you know this anyway :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 01:57:23 pm by Lou2019 »

Offline Southernbloke

Always pay what the advertised price is regardless of whether the lady is a regular or not. It saves a lot of awkwardness.
The lady I used to see regularly actually dropped her prices and I just paid her advertised rate and gave her a tip, probably wrong on my part.

Offline whiskeygogo

Price on profile is the price you pay. Attempting to pay less will likely make for an awkward situation and probably blocked from getting another appointment.

This might be true now the poster has seen the advert, but the SP should have informed the poster of the price rise at the time of booking, as if they are using multiple sales channels then they need to update all of them.

Online PilotMan

How about messaging her and ask politely.

Hey XXX, I just noticed that the prices on your AW have increased from £XX to £XX.

Does that price apply to regulars like me also  :kiss:?

Offline Al R

If she knows you only book via whatsapp or text she probably knows you’ve no reason to look at her profile so I’d say it’s up to her to tell you her rates have increased. However, you’ve seen her profile and now you know I’d take the extra with you and ask her.

I’ve had similar in the past, the wg told me she was keeping the old rate for regulars for a few months then she put them up about 6 months later.

Offline lewisjones23

Pay the price listed and if she keeps you at the previous price via giving some back then happy days

anything else could make things awkward

if she puts you on the higher price then it is a good reality check and should stop any EAS creeping in as you’ll just be another punter to her

Offline Munter84

If the price increase keeps her in line with other providers you'd see, I would say just accept that prices are rising across the board.

You could try asking for the old rates, but be aware that this may offend her ("Hey darling, hows about underselling yourself on a regular basis going forward?"), and indeed it may offend you if her response suggests that actually you're not the special regular you believe yourself to be, and your repeat custom actually isn't that important to her.

Online RandomGuy99

I have an appointment with my semi regular tomorrow (5th time I meet her in the last 2 months) , I always contact her by whatsapp. I just realised she increased prices on Adultwork from £100  30min to £120.   :scare:  There is a chance is been like that before last meet.

Would you mention anything to her or try your luck and give her £100? since the second time she doesn't ask for the payment beforehand  or count it in front of me,  I just leave it in the nightable after I asked before I leave.
Pay her the £120. If she wants you to pay the normal £100 she'll give the other £20 back to you.

I don't see paying another £20 as a deal breaker. If she ticks your boxes then why let £20 get in the way of a good thing?

Offline Mr Sinister

Seeing a prossie 5 times in 2 months is kinda nothing you've been somewhat of a repeat customer but not a regular to her. Most likely you'll have to pay the new price, talk to her about it but don't expect her to see you on the old price

Online RandomGuy99

It probably depends on how much of a regular you are. If it's every week then she probably appreciates the frequent business and cash coming in and would keep you on the old rate. If regular is once every 3 months then we may say you need to pay the lower rate. With 5 times in 2 months she probably expects you to stop and go somewhere else.

Take the £120. Pay her the £120. You could mention you noticed the rate increase and have left the extra money and that might trigger the conversation about whether you pay the lower or higher rate. If you don't like how the conversation goes then you may want to find a new regular. £120 for 30 minutes does seem a bit steep, but she may have some unique features or abilities that makes her worth the fee. It's your decision. Nobody is forcing you to see her.  If you stop visiting then she may contact you to find out why. You could explain the higher rate made you reconsider.  She may say she understands and you just stop seeing her.

There's plenty more SPs and SSs around.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 04:14:25 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline chadpitt

Move on.

£120 for h/h is a joke; don't be the punchline.

Offline Nagilum

To be fair, you have the answer you need, but here are my thoughts.

Regulars in the past have always given me the same price despite the price hike. As mentioned previously have the full amount with you. If she takes it all off you, then you have the answer.

If you have seen her a few times, you could ask her if you should bring £120. I see no harm in it.

Offline Punterperson1971

I consider myself lucky as I’ve known my regular for years and got back in touch a good few years ago and I still get charged £60 for 30 minutes and even though I have ow she lets me take pictures(even today a video which I sent to her afterwards and suggested by her too)and I’ve had anal a few times and filming the session and even tried pegging as well.
I consider myself very lucky that she’s not put her price up it’s a very good mutual arrangement
« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 06:56:55 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Online Jonestown

If you have only being seeing her for two months then she may not consider you a regular as such, well not to the extent of offering you a lower rate, so I'd be inclined to slip her the extra £20 without saying anything, almost as a sign of good intent. Only you can decide if she is worth the extra to you, but of course its only one punt at a time, its not a commitment for life, nothing to stop you jumping ship next week.

Offline nbarnes

My regular mentioned to me her price had gone up £10 (I hadn't noticed) - but she said "you don't have to pay it though".

It was blind luck i had more money on me (I carry the fee and the fee alone, stops me being tempted.) - but I paid the extra tenner. It's just not worth it for bad feeling \ awkwardness.

If the fee has gone up quite a bit though, that's a different kettle of fish...

Online alabama1

My regular mentioned to me her price had gone up £10 (I hadn't noticed) - but she said "you don't have to pay it though".

It was blind luck i had more money on me (I carry the fee and the fee alone, stops me being tempted.) - but I paid the extra tenner. It's just not worth it for bad feeling \ awkwardness.

If the fee has gone up quite a bit though, that's a different kettle of fish...
What would you class as 'quite a bit' ?

Online alabama1

I consider myself lucky as I’ve known my regular for years and got back in touch a good few years ago and I still get charged £60 for 30 minutes and even though I have ow she lets me take pictures(even today a video which I sent to her afterwards and suggested by her too)and I’ve had anal a few times and filming the session and even tried pegging as well.
I consider myself very lucky that she’s not put her price up it’s a very good mutual arrangement
That's the key word for me. As a reg you value her as a provider, but she should also demonstrate how much she values you as a customer.

Offline Punterperson1971

That's the key word for me. As a reg you value her as a provider, but she should also demonstrate how much she values you as a customer.
She does that in other ways mate
Anal at no extra charge
Pegging
Filming
Even done some pics and video for her today for herself and kept it too we get on extremely well no awkwardness as I’ve known her a long long time still to me incredibly attractive and always different when we meet once,twice a month.
Great value for £60 never asks me for the money straight away normally I transfer it to her bank as I’m going to her door or after session,she even gave me a key to her place as sometimes she’s late turning up so I can go in and get showered etc.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2023, 08:39:32 pm by Punterperson1971 »

Offline Adoniron

Is she worth £120? If so pay it.

If not, look elsewhere.

Offline Colston36

Hey XXX, I just noticed that the prices on your AW have increased from £XX to £XX.

Good idea. No room for embarrassment.

Offline Stevelondon

Move on.

£120 for h/h is a joke; don't be the punchline.

Once again. Without knowing who the SP is or what services she gives to make the OP keep going back.
Someone jumps in with the never ending post about “this price is too much……. You can get cheaper elsewhere”

Your posts a joke mate. I suggest you stay in the cheap seats …….. is that punchline enough for you 😂

Offline myothernameis

When I was going to the Glasgow Sauna, and seeing my favourite girls, prices remained steady, until the door fees were increased

So old door fee, £10 for the hour, and extra around £40, and once the door fee went up to £15, and the girls increase there price by £10, to take into account management fee.   No one complaint as it was just accepted

Offline Hornydevil666

£120 for 30 mins is quite steep tbh, I assume the hour is around the £200 mark?

Offline Stevelondon

£120 for 30 mins is quite steep tbh, I assume the hour is around the £200 mark?

Why is it steep ?

Thank you for being honest about it 😂

Online alabama1

Why is it steep ?

Thank you for being honest about it 😂
Because £120 is above average price for 30 minutes, but you already knew that.

Offline inalco

Perfect response, my guess is she'll keep him on the old rate as he's committing to continue to be a regular.

I hope he tries this and updates us.

Online RedKettle

Would you attempt to pay less for something like in B & Q just because they put their prices up since you last bought it?

I think you know this anyway :unknown:

I am not disagreeing with the basic point but often with a regular i would not keep checking the profile for each visit in which case i would not appreciate the price has gone up unless she mentioned it.

Also it has in the past been reasonably common for WGs to maintain regulars at an old price, a loyalty bonus if you like. I say in the past as I punt less often now and things may have changed.

As so often a spot of good communication will prevent difficult situations - certainly no need to race to banning a regular customer.

Offline Stevelondon

Because £120 is above average price for 30 minutes, but you already knew that.

One thing I already know about this punting game. There is no such thing as average regarding anything involved within the topic.
Pricing, age, services etc. 😂

Offline Blackpool Rock

IMO £100/hh is steep so an increase of £20 to £120 is OTT however we need to bear in mind that there will be regional variations in price so what is OTT in one area may actually be the norm in another and at the end of the day as punters we can choose to stay away.

The other thing here is that without knowing who the girl is and what services are included then it's hard to judge whether or not the price is high.
For instance if the girl is all inclusive and offering anal; watersports; CIM etc etc and an 18 year old stunner then perhaps £120 is actually a bargain  :unknown:

Probably best for the OP to take the £120 and if it was me i'd mention that i'd seen her price had gone up after i'd booked along the line of "Oh am I right in thinking you have put your price up? Just noticed when I looked at your AW profile after I booked"
That way you broach the issue up front in a non confrontational way so you're not complaining or pushing back against the increase but it does prompt a response from her to either accept the money; decline the money and keep you on the previous rate or decline it for this punt but future punts will be more.

Once you have your answer then you have a decision to make whether to keep her as a regular or not or just to punt her occasionally and if she comments that you don't visit her often any more then you can let her know it was the price increase that made you reduce the frequency of visits, she then has a choice to make

Online RandomGuy99

I had a regular who I noticed had increased her rate. I asked her about the new rate and she said I could continue paying the old rate. She was very fair with me and sometimes if she forgot to do something in a booking she'd give me money back. I was quite happy for her to not give me the money back as she had done a good job on the booking but she insisted. Very professional and fair SPs who consistently deliver a great service are great finds.

Offline Stevelondon

IMO £100/hh is steep so an increase of £20 to £120 is OTT however we need to bear in mind that there will be regional variations in price so what is OTT in one area may actually be the norm in another and at the end of the day as punters we can choose to stay away.

The other thing here is that without knowing who the girl is and what services are included then it's hard to judge whether or not the price is high.
For instance if the girl is all inclusive and offering anal; watersports; CIM etc etc and an 18 year old stunner then perhaps £120 is actually a bargain  :unknown:

Probably best for the OP to take the £120 and if it was me i'd mention that i'd seen her price had gone up after i'd booked along the line of "Oh am I right in thinking you have put your price up? Just noticed when I looked at your AW profile after I booked"
That way you broach the issue up front in a non confrontational way so you're not complaining or pushing back against the increase but it does prompt a response from her to either accept the money; decline the money and keep you on the previous rate or decline it for this punt but future punts will be more.

Once you have your answer then you have a decision to make whether to keep her as a regular or not or just to punt her occasionally and if she comments that you don't visit her often any more then you can let her know it was the price increase that made you reduce the frequency of visits, she then has a choice to make

Spot on BR. It is the thing I would do.
The other thing to mention is longevity. How long as this SP had her price at £100.
I bet there are an awful lot of punters out there who have had pay increases, charge more for the services they provide this year than they did last etc etc.

The pricing has really nothing to do with the question being asked.
Its the principle of the OP mentioning it when he hands over the dosh....or not.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2023, 10:19:42 am by Stevelondon »

Online Jonestown

IMO £100/hh is steep so an increase of £20 to £120 is OTT however we need to bear in mind that there will be regional variations in price so what is OTT in one area may actually be the norm in another

Your point is well made, in London where the OP seems to punt, for a middle of the road SP, depending on services included, £120/hh is on the high side but not exceptionally so.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2023, 12:56:09 pm by Jonestown »

Offline nbarnes

What would you class as 'quite a bit' ?

To give my example is my regular went from £80 to £90 - I was ok with that .
I think £100 to £120 or upwards would be "quite a bit". I think the perception for me is that £100 for half hour is already entering a lot of money.

Offline JustaPunter

I always paid the increased fees with my regular

Online alabama1

One thing I already know about this punting game. There is no such thing as average regarding anything involved within the topic.
Pricing, age, services etc. 😂
I think that the majority of punters will think that there is an average price, region to region, and will know when a WG is asking too much.

Online alabama1

I always paid the increased fees with my regular
Did you have a choice ?

Offline standardpostage

I have never had a regular, long enough for her to put her price's up.

But if she did, I would just pay it.

Providing it was no more than the Consumer Price Index, or the current rate of Inflation  :)

Offline Fuzzyduck

+1

Much better to sort this out in advance rather than any face to face awkwardness. If she maintains the rate then she wants to retain OP as a customer. If she says the new rate applies, then OP has a choice about what he wants to do. What he shouldn't do is be a dick and threaten to withhold business if she doesn't give him the old rate. I recollect a thread a while back where a punter asked here if that was ok. :dash:

Offline JustaPunter

Did you have a choice ?

Why would you not want to pay?

Is that why you think people visit the same person regularly?

To get discounts?

Offline Stevelondon

I think that the majority of punters will think that there is an average price, region to region, and will know when a WG is asking too much.

Good on them for knowing, if it makes any difference to the choices they make that is.

I go back to my last comment.

“ The pricing has really nothing to do with the question being asked.
Its the principle of the OP mentioning it when he hands over the dosh....or not”

This thread has once again gone from one subject into the never ending debate of pricing.
It’s dead easy.
If you think it costs too much. Don’t book it.

Now………. Back on topic 😂
« Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 06:46:30 am by Stevelondon »

Offline pantywetter

I have had this a few times and I just pay the old rate.

I’m not really trying to rip anyone off, but if we are on WhatsApp and meeting for £XXX then I consider we have an arrangement going until she tells me otherwise.  I’d probably do the same if my window cleaner raised his public prices. 

Offline Thephoenix

Why would you not want to pay?

Is that why you think people visit the same person regularly?

To get discounts?

It does happen.

I remember going to see a regular for many months in a parlour years ago.
We became quite friendly over time.
When she increased her charges for extras, I was happy to pay, but she always insisted on giving me change.

Offline NewGuy89

The same happened with me, with a pre covid regular of mine, when she put her hourly rate up from £100 to £120. She was well worth it so I sent her a message, without being prompt, telling her so and saying I was happy to pay her new rate for that reason. The response I got was that the increase didn't apply to me and I was to continue paying £100.

I was seeing her every other week at the time, and I had been for about  a year so it might have been a bit different. Anyway, sometimes it is better to just be nice and bring up the subject in a positive way.

Online alabama1

The same happened with me, with a pre covid regular of mine, when she put her hourly rate up from £100 to £120. She was well worth it so I sent her a message, without being prompt, telling her so and saying I was happy to pay her new rate for that reason. The response I got was that the increase didn't apply to me and I was to continue paying £100.

I was seeing her every other week at the time, and I had been for about  a year so it might have been a bit different. Anyway, sometimes it is better to just be nice and bring up the subject in a positive way.
Good reliable punters are just as hard to come by as good reliable WG's, so i am glad that she appreciates you.  :thumbsup:

Offline Stevelondon

Good reliable punters are just as hard to come by as good reliable WG's, so i am glad that she appreciates you.  :thumbsup:

You are correct. That’s why, in my humble opinion. The OP should tell his regular he has seen the price increase in the first instance. She may or may not want him to pay the extra depending on the SP/Client relationship.
Just my tuppenceworth 😂

Offline NewGuy89

Cheers mate. Yes it was nice knowing I was appreciated. I suppose the little things like seeing a WG regular, turning up on time and treating them with respect go a long way.

Unfortunately she went home when covid was kicking off and ended up staying as her mum is unwell. Still, it was great having a nice, reliable regular for a time.

Offline 3Chabuddygee

The regular I see told me on the last visit that she is increasing her prices, but because I’m a regular I can pay the old price. I didn’t even need to bring it up.