Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Nina , full service massage-Preston  (Read 1257 times)

Offline Vicroyal

External Link/Members Only

Massage, full service including owo, 1hr £130

Meet was a few days ago.
Noticed a recent review on here of Nina , so made a booking knowing I would be in the area working.
All comms by text ,quick and simple.
Terraced house fit for purpose on a quiet street in Preston, instructed not to knock on the door as she would be waiting to welcome me as long as I texted when there.
Given a warm welcome with a hug and kiss on the cheek and taken to the room upstairs, paperwork sorted and asked to undress and lay on the bed, some small talk then down to business.
Found Nina attractive and had a cheery personality, slim typical Thai lady, facialy pretty enough, nice tight trim body , smallish tits but nice and firm, I was happy.
What followed was a well structured hot oil massage whith b2b , which turned very sensual with plenty of swipes, reach unders, and her gently rubbing her tits up and down my body and grinding her pussy on me. She gave a few kisses on my kneck here and there and licked my ears 😂 while whispering that she couldn’t wait to fuck me. On the turn more massage then some well done owo, ball licking, with dirty talk through out. On with the condom and she rode me cowgirl getting very vocal, had a nice play and suck on her tits while she rode away, changed position into missionary with her legs over my shoulders getting really deep into her , went in for a kiss but she didn’t respond so sucked her tits instead, she got more and more vocal telling me she was ready to cum, (who knows). Flipped her over to finish off in doggy , she had the cutest arse I’ve seen and enjoyed banging against it, filled the bag and finished with a head and shoulder massage. Shower offered and accepted.
Very enjoyable punt, I would return , especially for the ear licking 😂