Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Big Booty Layla Liverpool 9-8-17  (Read 2697 times)

10 review(s) for BigbootyLayla (5 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

sbpunk

External Link/Members Only Half hour incall.

I don't even know where to begin with this review. Well that is a start right there I suppose, but let me truly begin.

It was a reasonably hot day in my home of Liverpool, and I had a few quid in my back pocket and was feeling horny.  I wanted, needed even, to eat a big, juicy arse of a sexy girl. That is when this lady entered my mind. But I was meant to see her the day before, and had let her down(long story). So I got it touch again and explained, she played a bit hard to get at first, which only added to my desperation to want to fuck her.

Anyways, contact was made and it was on. I told her I wanted to see her as soon as, which wasn't a problem for her(Speaking to her on the phone for the first time at this point, what a sexy accent!!)

So let's cut to the chase. I'm at the door to her apartment. My heart is racing. She opens before I even have to knock. I enter and she is behind the door. When my eyes at last behold her I get an instant stiffy. She was wearing a sexy bra and a thong. That arse though. That fucking arse. Fuck, I want to shag her right then and there. But I have to cool it. Play things down a bit. So I had a quick shower, and I mean quick!! There is sex on fucking legs in the next room waiting for me.

So finally I am in there. Let me just say this girl is so polite and friendly. And her English is fantastic. But now on to the fun stuff. I'm sat on the bed and she strips off for me. And puts that arse in my face. It would put Kim K's to shame. The pics on AW don't do it justice. She then lies down on her front, saying I can enjoy her arse better that way. At this point I'm killing myself getting my kit off!! I just want to eat her arsehole so badly!!

And boy, did I eat that arsehole of hers!! And I do believe she enjoyed it as much as I did. It was an arsehole one could eat for days. So clean you could eat off it, and tasted like nothing on earth. The ring of her arsehole is a lovely dark brown, like the nipples and areola of her beautiful, more than ample breasts. And a nice contrast to her golden brown skin. But when you properly open her arsehole to really eat it, the pinkness is unreal. Like I said, I could eat it for days.

Then some facesitting and oral and more arse worship. And I was ready to fuck. I finished in doggy, and what a view it was when banging that fat arse from behind.

This girls body is a work of art, if you are into curvy girls with big bums, she is perfection.

Afterwards I had a shower, and me and Layla had a great chat about various things while I was getting ready. She is a very intelligent lady, that is for sure.

Best punt I have made. 10/10. Amazing girl, unreal arse.

« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 05:06:56 am by sbpunk »

Offline Lady Lover

Sounds like you had a great time, thanks for the review  :thumbsup:, Looks sexy as fuck, onto the hotlist she goes  :cool:

sbpunk

Mate, go for it. She is amazing!! I can't wait to see her again. There is a review on here about her left by an idiot who talks about women like they are shit and probably treats them the same, and moans when they get a bad service in return!!

But yeah, hot list, book when you get a chance and enjoy mate :yahoo:

Offline peter purves

External Link/Members Only Half hour incall.

I don't even know where to begin with this review. Well that is a start right there I suppose, but let me truly begin.

It was a reasonably hot day in my home of Liverpool, and I had a few quid in my back pocket and was feeling horny.  I wanted, needed even, to eat a big, juicy arse of a sexy girl. That is when this lady entered my mind. But I was meant to see her the day before, and had let her down(long story). So I got it touch again and explained, she played a bit hard to get at first, which only added to my desperation to want to fuck her.

Anyways, contact was made and it was on. I told her I wanted to see her as soon as, which wasn't a problem for her(Speaking to her on the phone for the first time at this point, what a sexy accent!!)

So let's cut to the chase. I'm at the door to her apartment. My heart is racing. She opens before I even have to knock. I enter and she is behind the door. When my eyes at last behold her I get an instant stiffy. She was wearing a sexy bra and a thong. That arse though. That fucking arse. Fuck, I want to shag her right then and there. But I have to cool it. Play things down a bit. So I had a quick shower, and I mean quick!! There is sex on fucking legs in the next room waiting for me.

So finally I am in there. Let me just say this girl is so polite and friendly. And her English is fantastic. But now on to the fun stuff. I'm sat on the bed and she strips off for me. And puts that arse in my face. It would put Kim K's to shame. The pics on AW don't do it justice. She then lies down on her front, saying I can enjoy her arse better that way. At this point I'm killing myself getting my kit off!! I just want to eat her arsehole so badly!!

And boy, did I eat that arsehole of hers!! And I do believe she enjoyed it as much as I did. It was an arsehole one could eat for days. So clean you could eat off it, and tasted like nothing on earth. The ring of her arsehole is a lovely dark brown, like the nipples and areola of her beautiful, more than ample breasts. And a nice contrast to her golden brown skin. But when you properly open her arsehole to really eat it, the pinkness is unreal. Like I said, I could eat it for days.

Then some facesitting and oral and more arse worship. And I was ready to fuck. I finished in doggy, and what a view it was when banging that fat arse from behind.

This girls body is a work of art, if you are into curvy girls with big bums, she is perfection.

Afterwards I had a shower, and me and Layla had a great chat about various things while I was getting ready. She is a very intelligent lady, that is for sure.

Best punt I have made. 10/10. Amazing girl, unreal arse.

A good SP, what is her current dress size?

Cheers
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

AT2K

Thanks for this review. Went out on a whim today to see her based on this review and left on sea legs.

Very pretty face, curvy lady with generous portions of bum. Very intelligent and well spoken. Engaging and charming personality. Also takes a pounding like a champ!

I had a mental script for how I wanted to finish up, but that went out the window as I was brought to the boil and she started talking profanities in French. I had little idea what she was saying but I was well past the point of no return so went for the sprint finish.

Excellent service, will be back for seconds!