Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swansea the new downtown Rio  (Read 1454 times)

Offline Curious CP

The Brazillian girls are certainly making Swansea their patch, first the Chinese now Brazillians' I personally find these ladies super atttactive and if they are not a bunch scammers run by Gangmasters their services will be most welcome, the only thing the punter has to be wary of is the control element; it is a criminal offence to buy sexual services from someone who is coerced (trafficked) into doing so.

Offline bolo79bm

In the punters defence, how would they know?

Online justalad

Maybe the OP will see one and start adding some value after five years of being here.

Offline Curious CP

In the punters defence, how would they know?

The laws inducted circa 2003 by the last Labour Government are so draconian, the law aforementioned is just one hideous sanction bringing Latin Law into the UK for the first time, it is the same with the age of consent, an example is a lad who legally has sex with his 16 or 17 year old girlfriend is deemed a paedophile if he has photo of HIS girlfriend sitting topless on holiday, the law contradicts itself.
To address your point "how would the punter know" it is presumed guilt, as written - Latin Law - guilty until proven innocent which is virually impossible and a possibility that one could end up on the Sex Offenders Register.
There needs to be root and branch reform of UK Sexual Services, legalisation of brothels, sanctions on rip off online services and clarity of the age of consent with upper age limits like Europe.

Offline bolo79bm

The laws inducted circa 2003 by the last Labour Government are so draconian, the law aforementioned is just one hideous sanction bringing Latin Law into the UK for the first time, it is the same with the age of consent, an example is a lad who legally has sex with his 16 or 17 year old girlfriend is deemed a paedophile if he has photo of HIS girlfriend sitting topless on holiday, the law contradicts itself.
To address your point "how would the punter know" it is presumed guilt, as written - Latin Law - guilty until proven innocent which is virually impossible and a possibility that one could end up on the Sex Offenders Register.
There needs to be root and branch reform of UK Sexual Services, legalisation of brothels, sanctions on rip off online services and clarity of the age of consent with upper age limits like Europe.

Helpful thanks but I would imagine it's more nuanced then that. Questions such as is the punters knowledge based on an objective bystander or his own subjective knowledge of what he actually knew at the time having regard to the surrounding circumstances?

And does the level of knowledge have to be actual or can it be constructive or imputed?

No one punting rocks up and asks whether they are doing this of there own free will. And if the punter books through AW who undertakes relevant checks there can be a real argument that the punter presumed everything was above board when he first contacted them.

Online PilotMan

Maybe the OP will see one and start adding some value after five years of being here.

Nah, that's way too much of an ask  :D

Online Punting_Mad

He is too busy getting his Law Degree....

Offline Moominman

Done a bit of ground work for you and visited Brunette Olivia. Posted a review, go see her quick before she lopes off to Bristol

Offline jimbobted

Helpful thanks but I would imagine it's more nuanced then that. Questions such as is the punters knowledge based on an objective bystander or his own subjective knowledge of what he actually knew at the time having regard to the surrounding circumstances?

And does the level of knowledge have to be actual or can it be constructive or imputed?

No one punting rocks up and asks whether they are doing this of there own free will. And if the punter books through AW who undertakes relevant checks there can be a real argument that the punter presumed everything was above board when he first contacted them.
You imagine wrong. The law is written in a similar way to that relating to sex with minors.
Doesn't matter whether you knew, didn't know, didn't ask or were misled about her age, if you fuck an underage girl it is statutory rape and no defence in law.
Similarly, if you fuck a coerced or trafficked prossie, there is basically no defence in law.
One of the reasons I've never seen a Brazilian.

Offline Working Wendy

• Service Provider
And if the punter books through AW who undertakes relevant checks ....

What relevant checks? Unless there's been a change since I registered they only ask for a photo of your state issued ID (passport/drivers licence) and a verification photo. It only takes 1 female to have such to register and as many girls can be worked off it as possible (bait and switch).

Online PilotMan

What relevant checks? Unless there's been a change since I registered they only ask for a photo of your state issued ID (passport/drivers licence) and a verification photo. It only takes 1 female to have such to register and as many girls can be worked off it as possible (bait and switch).

Seen this many times.  Maids set up a profile using a genuine ID and keep using it for many different girls as and when they rotate them.

Offline Milf Hunter

Seen this many times.  Maids set up a profile using a genuine ID and keep using it for many different girls as and when they rotate them.

They actually sell WG’s a profile, including feedback. Often on Brazilian profiles, you’ll see a couple of feedbacks and when you look at who’s left the feedback they’ve only seen 4 other Brazilian girls. I would assume when the WG no longer wants the profile, they sell it on to recoup some of their initial outlay.

Online PilotMan

They actually sell WG’s a profile, including feedback. Often on Brazilian profiles, you’ll see a couple of feedbacks and when you look at who’s left the feedback they’ve only seen 4 other Brazilian girls. I would assume when the WG no longer wants the profile, they sell it on to recoup some of their initial outlay.

Some girls are unable to meet the criteria for AW, so they are forced to buy profiles. There is a whole market for it.

Also, I've heard of scammers who try to sell profiles that they don't own. They approach girls on Kommons and Viva and tell them they have a really nice AW profile for sale, sending them the link to a good AW profile and ask for £xxx. Once the mark transfers payment, they never hear from them again.