Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Portfolio Comms  (Read 4576 times)

Offline taffy83

Has anyone had issues with Portfolio recently? Been trying to book for Friday but constantly have to chase, normally only get one word answers. After repeat messages still can't get confirmation of a booking. Seems to take anything from 12-16 hours to get a reply

Wondering if there is some trick people use? I know they are a popular booking service, maybe its just me  :D

Offline Ziggy

Not the fastest but generally quite good, but never waited that long.

Online Doyle

I've always found them hit and miss, but lately they are frankly appalling.  If they didn't have such good SPs I'd happily give up using them.  I've missed a few opportunities because they are so slow to respond.

In terms of "tricks", I find that the fewer messages exchanged, the more likely it is to work out, so if you can get you entire request (who, what where, when) in a single message you might just get a confirmation back.  any sort of dialogue tends to just fizzle out.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2022, 12:56:18 pm by Doyle »

Online Razor Boy

Took me SIX days to arrange a booking for this week  :thumbsdown:
 When you have limited hidden time to punt I generally want to tie something down ASAP for that time. When it’s like pulling teeth and you are trying to throw £150 at them, as easy as anything, it gets fucking frustrating.
Demand is high for them at present as it’s such a shit show with the indies ( in general) and Portfolios do have some good SP’s.
It a case of suck it up if you want to see their girls I guess  :dash:

Offline taffy83

Thanks for the replies. It's good to know it's not just me, although that doesn't make it better. Like others I have limited time to sort out an meet. Started the conversation on Monday, still yet to confirm. Although did get a text today to say I would need to pay a deposit....although no details on who/what to pay etc. Not a great service

Hopefully have it all sorted and confirmed today, if not may have to look elsewhere. Would be disappointing as I've been looking forward to trying out some Portfolio girls

Offline justalad

Never had any issues with Portfolio, usually get a response via WhatsApp within a couple of hours.

If the SP has an AW account, maybe worth dropping a message there also.

Offline taffy83

Never had any issues with Portfolio, usually get a response via WhatsApp within a couple of hours.

If the SP has an AW account, maybe worth dropping a message there also.

Hmm strange, I did go through AW but was directed to Portfolio's number. Guessing because I only have one review (very new to this  :P)

Maybe its just this week or the fact they are getting a lot of attention. Hoping it all gets sorted today.

Offline Rosco01

Yep very hit and miss.

Short answers that leave you unsure on status.

Have had to chase responses a number of times, but to be fair usually get there in the end.

Offline Jolly123

Took a while for me to get response and a booking confirmation was worth the wait in the end review will follow shortly

Offline h34

Took a while for me to get response and a booking confirmation was worth the wait in the end review will follow shortly

Ah, you're the "cardiff central reccomendations" guy.  Glad it worked out, and look forward to the review  :hi:

Offline bolo79bm

Similar experience to the rest. Very hit and miss. I find if you get in early, like to get a response within a hour but no guarantee. Have missed out on booking as they can be slow to respond. Often gives you times girls are free then when you choose, they say, sorry now unavailable and give a poor reason why. Given they are still very good value and there is very little agency competition around, I tend to just put up with it.

Offline taffy83

Ah, you're the "cardiff central reccomendations" guy.  Glad it worked out, and look forward to the review  :hi:

I see what you did there.....  ;)  :lol: That punt actually fell through, more my issue than anything else. So no review, was hoping to get something arrange this Friday and wanted to try someone more reliable....been very painful.

Now just got told, after chasing for details on how to leave a deposit that the girl isn't available. Disappointing.

Trying for another girl....in the hope I get better comms this time. Not holding my breath though

Offline taffy83

Similar experience to the rest. Very hit and miss. I find if you get in early, like to get a response within a hour but no guarantee. Have missed out on booking as they can be slow to respond. Often gives you times girls are free then when you choose, they say, sorry now unavailable and give a poor reason why. Given they are still very good value and there is very little agency competition around, I tend to just put up with it.

Yeah I understand what you mean about putting up with it. It's just disappointing as I need to plan in advance as I am travelling. If I was closer and had a more flexible schedule I could probably put up with it.

Hopefully its something they improve.

Offline bolo79bm

Yeah I understand what you mean about putting up with it. It's just disappointing as I need to plan in advance as I am travelling. If I was closer and had a more flexible schedule I could probably put up with it.

Hopefully its something they improve.

Dont think you will see an improvement until another agency comes in and provides better coms. I have also recently found whoever texts back on what's app to be extremely aggressive and patronising at times.

Offline madhon

Just heads up, i think portfolio do monitor comments/rewviews here as ive had whatsapp messages from them relating to a few past bad reviews, hints of been banned from using them etc.

Offline piotrskut

Just heads up, i think portfolio do monitor comments/rewviews here as ive had whatsapp messages from them relating to a few past bad reviews, hints of been banned from using them etc.

perhaps they'll see the comments and up their game  :unknown:

Offline Bluebird187

I've actually been blocked from them on WhatsApp for the most ridiculous reason. Trying to arrange meets with little or no replies, then when they reply hours later I have to tell them I'm either sorted or unavailable for the times they send over. Frustrating to say the least.

I just wish they'd put some effort in to quick responses, for me, if it was an independent with such bad comms I'd never bother again. Good comms makes a huge difference

Online Discreet_welshman

You would think rather than alienating the very people who help provide them with the income they would take the critisism and act on it to improve the service?  :unknown: Maybe they are making so much money they dont need to improve and can be picky and agressive..

I'm very tempted by a couple of the girls and would like a possible duo treat around christmas time, but every review I see mentions the comms...

DW  :hi:

Offline taffy83

As others have said, I am more than happy for them to see this thread. Everything said seems to be on point and hopefully it helps improve the service. Nothing has really been said in a in tone that would be offensive/deemed enough to ban members.

Offline taffy83

I'm very tempted by a couple of the girls and would like a possible duo treat around christmas time, but every review I see mentions the comms...

DW  :hi:

Same actually. But I would need it planned in advance (4-5 days min) so I can plan my travel around it. Don't have the option to just wing it and wait around for a time slot to free up

Offline dubs

Same.  I'm trying to arrange a meeting at the moment but the girl has not logged into AW for a couple of days so she's probably going to be booked up by the time she (or the agency)  sees the message.

I don't have my punting phone with me so can't text/whatsapp

Has anyone had success using the booking form on this page? External Link/Members Only

Online Discreet_welshman

Same.  I'm trying to arrange a meeting at the moment but the girl has not logged into AW for a couple of days so she's probably going to be booked up by the time she (or the agency)  sees the message.

Has anyone had success using the booking form on this page? External Link/Members Only

I wont simply because I dont like the idea of putting my phone number etc into an unsecure website.

This line on that page made me chuckle :-

"Before You Book

All bookings must be made via telephone (call not text) and you can contact us between 11am and 2am 24/7"

Do they not understand the meaning of 24/7?  :lol:

DW :hi:

Offline taffy83

In the same boat. Tried going direct to the girls, neither have logged in since Tuesday. Travelling down tonight so hoping for a flurry of activity to get something sorted otherwise it will be one boring Friday  :D

Offline Dan Dastardly

In the same boat. Tried going direct to the girls, neither have logged in since Tuesday. Travelling down tonight so hoping for a flurry of activity to get something sorted otherwise it will be one boring Friday  :D
I think you will find that the AW profiles are nothing to do with the girls , the agency does everything, speaking from a personal view they always answer , albeit a bit slow sometimes

Offline LipLover

I usually try and book several days in advance. Whatsapp seems better than text and, of course, you can see when your message has actually been read. If I don't hear anything then I will send a polite follow up message 2/3 hours later along the lines of 'Any news?'.

Offline PMAC123

I think you will find that the AW profiles are nothing to do with the girls , the agency does everything, speaking from a personal view they always answer , albeit a bit slow sometimes

Not always the case. Raven's one is either her on occasion, or more often some girl who seems to help her with bookings. That other girl obviously works for the agency, but it isn't the normal person who answers the main portfolio number. They answer a lot better too, although obviously that's only helpful if you're booking Raven.

Offline dubs

I don't know about that.  I was left AW feedback that was specific to something that happening during the booking, so it was probably left by the girl herself.

Offline Clitheroelad

Im in Cardiff for one night in a couple of weeks have been looking at Portfolio as Im in the CF10 area. Hoping I csn sort something out in advance.

Offline taffy83

Im in Cardiff for one night in a couple of weeks have been looking at Portfolio as Im in the CF10 area. Hoping I csn sort something out in advance.

Good luck mate. I was texting/chasing from Monday and didn't manage to get anything arranged, disappointing as was really looking forward to seeing one of the PF girls.

Offline Ilove29394

Never had a chance of seeing a girl from portfolio .first experience i messaged and arranged a booking . Arrived at location tried to message and call for atleast 30-40 min i text them asking to reply back if there is a issue . Got a reply saying girl cant make it !!!!! Really atleast bloody answer the call or message and let me know sooner . 
Second time i contacted them book for the night girl was available . He then ask me for a deposit. I said ok send me the bank details. Never heard back from them since

Offline justalad

If one of their SP’s is having pillow talk about fellow punters / meets, may give them a miss ongoing. 

Offline Thecook

I find it really hit and Miss but lately more miss.
I messaged twice yesterday to see who was working today so I could book as they don’t answer in the mornings and I like an earlier punt but didn’t get an answer, the same happened a couple of weeks ago too.

Offline PMAC123

It's a bit strange because I messaged them late last week to arrange something.

Didn't end up working out as times didn't match, but they replied quickly and were open to discuss options for a few hours before I essentially said it couldn't work.

They did mention they had 600 messages, which isn't really an excuse to reply slowly and have bad comms - just hire an assistant in that case - but to me personally they are replying quickly and as normal lately.

Online brianamorgan

It's a bit strange because I messaged them late last week to arrange something.

Didn't end up working out as times didn't match, but they replied quickly and were open to discuss options for a few hours before I essentially said it couldn't work.

They did mention they had 600 messages, which isn't really an excuse to reply slowly and have bad comms - just hire an assistant in that case - but to me personally they are replying quickly and as normal lately.

To be fair to them why would they waste money hiring a assistant to reply to 600 messages, they do not have the amount of girls or locations to facilitate 600 bookings, its more of a case once they get the locations booked up for the day they knock off, why would they then spend the rest of the day replying to 500 odd messages answering questions about bookings for that day. And how many of those messages are from ppl who probably dont even end up booking and just fantasists a fair few i bet.

It is annoying not getting a response dont get me wrong but i can understand at the same time.

Offline PMAC123

To be fair to them why would they waste money hiring a assistant to reply to 600 messages, they do not have the amount of girls or locations to facilitate 600 bookings, its more of a case once they get the locations booked up for the day they knock off, why would they then spend the rest of the day replying to 500 odd messages answering questions about bookings for that day. And how many of those messages are from ppl who probably dont even end up booking and just fantasists a fair few i bet.

It is annoying not getting a response dont get me wrong but i can understand at the same time.

I don't disagree, I was mainly just relaying the message for other people's information, and playing devil's advocate from a purely customer service point of view. I think some people think they just aren't checking messages when they don't get a reply, which I imagine can be frustrating, but seems there is a little more to it than that.

I meant they should theoretically hire somebody if it's a problem they want to fix, but I imagine it's not really worth spending money on like you said. They'll never be short on bookings either way.

They probably just prioritise regulars who have had bookings before, and then only reply to the others if space remains, and if it doesn't, well "stuff them" sort of thing.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 11:35:41 am by PMAC123 »

Offline johnstoves102938

I don't disagree, I was mainly just relaying the message for other people's information, and playing devil's advocate from a purely customer service point of view. I think some people think they just aren't checking messages when they don't get a reply, which I imagine can be frustrating, but seems there is a little more to it than that.

I meant they should theoretically hire somebody if it's a problem they want to fix, but I imagine it's not really worth spending money on like you said. They'll never be short on bookings either way.

They probably just prioritise regulars who have had bookings before, and then only reply to the others if space remains, and if it doesn't, well "stuff them" sort of thing.

I'm a regular at Portfolio, still same problem as others. Comms have been dog shit recently and I've very little patience left with them. Last year comms were pretty good so I imagine they've got really popular all of a sudden
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jimbobted

It did take longer this time but I had no issue as I plan ahead anyway. I sent a single message asking for who was working when I was in town. That came back after a few hours. Then I sent another message requesting the specific girl, outfit and date/time. Didn't hear anything for about 24 hours but I didn't chase and the confirmation came through with a request for be to reconfirm on the day, which I did. All went like clockwork and the delays what of no consequence. I guess behind the scenes they are making sure the girl is still available etc and chasing is only going to piss people off unless it's urgent, ie not long before desired time.

Offline notcalledchris

I've had a mixed experience of their coms, but in my experience, they seem to have a preference for WhatsApp over txt.  If you can use WhatsApp with discretion (Remember it is owned by Facebook) then that may be best,

Offline nonuser

I had reason to text the agency today, and got an immediate response... booking didn't work out, but the comms were spot on.

Online BettyHumpter

I’ve tried for a few days to get a booking and been getting one word answers then no response. Shocking

Offline notcalledchris

I see that they are trying to get availabily lists up for days in advance (good) but dont always manage to get  the list up for the day until the afternoon (bad)

Online BettyHumpter

Thanks Chris, it would be lovely if they communicated this rather than ignoring messages. I’m looking at ex portfolio options now as they respond. Any suggestions please?

Offline Milf Hunter

Any suggestions please?

As a suggestion, how about getting some reviews up rather than constantly bumping old threads to ask which famous person various SP’s look like?

Having seen Raven and Alice separately I’m now thinking would I feel disappointed with an alternative SP.
What’s your take on Camille against Alice as she really blew my mind with looks, filth and attitude

Those two would do for starters.

Online brianamorgan

Thanks Chris, it would be lovely if they communicated this rather than ignoring messages. I’m looking at ex portfolio options now as they respond. Any suggestions please?

Why do they have to be ex portfolio, whats the obsession all of a sudden?

Offline notcalledchris

Eva is the only ex portfolio i know of.  Have seen her three times and would recommend.  AW linkin my review  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=322723.0

I have since found out that she is more sub and dirtier than when i reviewed.   Id recommend for a good hard fuck.  If you enjoyed Raven or Alice you will like Eva
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 02:01:31 pm by notcalledchris »

Online Doyle

Eva is the only ex portfolio i know of.  Have seen her three times and would recommend.  AW linkin my review  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=322723.0

I have since found out that she is more sub and dirtier than when i reviewed.   Id recommend for a good hard fuck.  If you enjoyed Raven or Alice you will like Eva

Eva is great :thumbsup:.  Another ex-Portfolio girl is External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (formerly External Link/Members Only), who I also enjoyed seeing.

There's also External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, and really going back I was going to link to Aimee Snow, but her profile is set to distribute content  :(
« Last Edit: December 07, 2022, 02:38:13 pm by Doyle »

Online BettyHumpter

Thanks Chris that’s really helpful, I’ll give her a shout cheers!

Offline dubs

I wonder if their comms to the girls is as bad as it is to the clients?  Fuck knows how they arrange who goes where and to meet who on the right phone number.

Online BettyHumpter

Thanks Doyle, that’s another helpful response

Offline LipLover

Thanks Chris that’s really helpful, I’ll give her a shout cheers!
He's not called Chris...