Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva - Portfolio Agency, Pontcana Cardiff TOFTT  (Read 3710 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6816468) (17 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by notcalledchris]

Offline notcalledchris

Summary
  A nice girl with a good body who performs very well.  Vanilla but can take it hard and deep.  I would recomend as one of the best looking Portfolio girls atm unless you are after a sub in which case I would put her below Raven and Kelly.  But I would book again for a nice honest shag.

DFK
OWO
RO
Squirt
fingering

External Link/Members Only

£150 for 1 hr incall.

Comms Booked via agency.  A bit of too-ing and fro-ing, and had tried to get Raven originally.  No photos on website yet so was taking a bit of a risk

Girl
A good looking lass.  Height and dress size accurate on website.  She is stated as age 28 which is plausible.  Described as blonde/red which is not accurate.  She has red dyed dark hair so kind of chestnutty. Cut medium length.  Claimed Lithuania which I did not test, but English good with a slight accent.  Claimed to have lived in cardiff for over a decade but only started in the industry a week or two ago.  Make of that what you will.  She is a smoker which is a shame but taste not too strong.  Seemed smart and with it.

face

I found her face pretty.  She has a lovely broad smile

Body
Medium tall in height wearing a lovely wrap around dress.  A wonderfull slim body underneither.  Somewhat like Natalia but without the slight pectus carinatum that Natalia has.  Nice slim legs and slim waist.  Slim and toned with a thigh gap. Skin all unblemished (two small tats one above bum another on lower arm) but very slightly lacking in silky smoothness

Tits

Small B cups.  Nice nipples which got hard.

Bum and pussy

Great looking pert bum.  Pussy normal looking. Not especially tight (took 3 fingures very easily) but tight enough. Quite a good sized clit well covered by hood.  Arsehole or neat and inviting (although I did not explore further it was good to look at)

The punt

Started with a slight misunderstanding over towels and shower and I thought she was maybe a bit reserved.  She was just nervous and she warmed up very quickly.  Nothing more than a chaste peck on the cheek (on the face) until I had showered and paid, and then the fun started with a  good standing up snogging session where my hands naturally fell onto her arse which I played with under her dress. Off with dress to reveal nice undies (which came off too soon) to reveal good small tits and a cute cunt.  I was rock hard by now and pressing by errection against her as we kissed.  She dropped to her knees and started sucking.  Very good at that she was too.  I am large so she could not get all the way down it but she swallowed about 6 or 7 inches of me and delivered a nice throat job with gagging and all the right noises.  Her technique would have been more than adequate to bring me off. but as I can usually only manage one spunk per hour I moved back to snogging.  Her hand was constantly wanking me whilst I was doing that so I was still close to blowing so I tried RO with her on her back.  She tasted nice and allowed good finger access to her fully shaved snatch.  She got genuinely arroused and then squirted onto my face.  I know this is piss rather than girl cum, but it was nice all the same. 

Then onto CG.  She had plenty of energy and rides really well.  Her hole is not especially long and I could feel the end of it on my bell end but she took at very hard and deep with no complaints and I think really loved it with plenty of grinding and squatting (and the "VW" or "pinwheel" position) to let me see the penetration.  Back to OWO (lots of spit) and then 69.  A new experience for me here as she repeated did noisy fanny farts on my face as I ate and fingered her vag.  I must have pumped her full of air previously (LOL) but it was great fun.  Maybe it is because I don;t have my own but I do like exploring a nice cunt.  Lots of finger fucking  more gushing and great fun.

Back to sex and started in missionary but after a few thrusts it seems her cervix moved out of the way and Eva's desire to but fucked deep led us to move onto legs up positions of various sorts.  Great fun.

A quick breather and with 15 mins left I wanted doggy because that usually makes me cum.  But when I turned her over onto her front and the sight of her arse was so good and couldn't resist having a play.  She suck her bum out and her pussy looked so inviting I slid up her before she had a chance to get onto her knees.  More deep fucking.  With time running out I asked for "standing doggy" meaning her on all fours and me standing off the bed.  She understood this differently and so I did her from behind with us both standing Eva with hands on the wall.  I positioned the mirror so told her to watch herself and that she was a slut getting fucked from behind by a man half her age.  I spunked good and hard in this position and after 55 mins of action was completely drained.  More snogging and cuddling then a shower and out of the brothel and back to work.

Back to back booking  I got my full hour so no complaints there and started 5 mins early after an invitiation by text that she was "ready when you are".  She had her next approintment on the hour within 4 or 5 mins of me leaving the door and had redressed without showering (and turned the duvet we had squirted and spunked over  rather than changing it.  I know this bothers some punters more than others.  I found her clean, the guy who came after me may have done or maybe not. I is entirely possible she was going to shower before he arrived but I did not see it.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

An excellent, detailed, review.  :hi:

And certainly someone I'd consider seeing

Offline notcalledchris

Cheers GP.  I've been thinking about whether or not she is my favourite of the current portfolio crop (the ones I am comparing her to are Raven, Natalia, Eva, Skye, Kelly) and it is really difficult.  I'd definately put her ahead of Natalia (who is good but a little too business like and has teh strongest cigarette taste).  I'd put her ahead of Raven because I think she is better looking (although I respect the view of those who prefer Raven because she is more sub and takes it up the arse - something I have not yet done with her but would be keen to try).  Skye was excellent, but for aviodance of EAS I am unlikely to see her again.  Eva and Kelly are on a par in their energetic performance.  Kelly perhaps more sub and Eva perhaps a hotter body.     

(obvious error in my review is that I am a man TWICE her age)

Offline WelshMichael

Service sounds good but the back to back comments are a worry, both her lack of a shower and the bedding. Imagine being punter number 2 or 3  :thumbsdown:

Offline iverthickone

Service sounds good but the back to back comments are a worry, both her lack of a shower and the bedding. Imagine being punter number 2 or 3  :thumbsdown:

Agreed.

Blimey NCC - that is the most detailed description of looks, skin etc I have ever read.  Very impressed!

Offline Proton

Many thanks "NCC", indeed for such an in depth review, which makes Eva a definite bookable lady ASAP... Having all my faults yet again, rolled into one slim individual   :angelgirl:

Offline notcalledchris

Does she offer CIM?

Sorry I don't know.  Didn't ask and wasn't offered. I came in the bag up whilst hanging out the back of her

Offline Dan Dastardly

Cheers GP.  I've been thinking about whether or not she is my favourite of the current portfolio crop (the ones I am comparing her to are Raven, Natalia, Eva, Skye, Kelly) and it is really difficult.  I'd definately put her ahead of Natalia (who is good but a little too business like and has teh strongest cigarette taste).  I'd put her ahead of Raven because I think she is better looking (although I respect the view of those who prefer Raven because she is more sub and takes it up the arse - something I have not yet done with her but would be keen to try).  Skye was excellent, but for aviodance of EAS I am unlikely to see her again.  Eva and Kelly are on a par in their energetic performance.  Kelly perhaps more sub and Eva perhaps a hotter body.     

(obvious error in my review is that I am a man TWICE her age)
Whats EAS?

Offline Razor Boy

EAS = Emotional Attachment Syndrome

Offline notcalledchris

. I felt she good too close for comfort.

Offline Dan Dastardly

Thanks, that’s a new one on me, perhaps she fancied him!

Offline Proton

Ive booked Eva and Natalia individually a few times over the last few months, they are excellent sensual company. :angelgirl: ;) :angelgirl:
 Skye & Billy were nicely naughty good home entertainment, really we've been lucky in Cardiff for a while and long may it continue. :yahoo:
But for me just on an old flame "personal physical fantasy thing" it's Natalia  :D ;) :lol:

Offline notcalledchris

Saw Eva again last week and I confirmn that she is still fantastic.  She exhausted me.  Very snoggy, She really got into being fucked and having her pussy played with and gagged on my cock very nicely too.  And she is beuatiful, tall and slim and she stuck her tongue up my arse too. 

Offline Dan Dastardly

Offline Ziggy

Such a shame another negative mention of smoker that really puts me off.

Offline Dan Dastardly

No white knighting or disagreeing with Chris’s review but I’ve seen her twice and not smelt smoke on her,  abbé she’s given up !

Offline Proton

No white knighting or disagreeing with Chris’s review but I’ve seen her twice and not smelt smoke on her,  abbé she’s given up !
I must totally agree with Dan's statement and I've seen her three times so far. I hate smoky breath not matter who good they are :thumbsdown:

Offline notcalledchris

I tasted smoke ony first punt but not too bad. No smoke detected on my second punt.  Make of that what you will but it another data point