Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Info on Poppingcandyxo? Cardiff, Wales  (Read 1511 times)

Offline simping

Welsh brunette about 5'6, used to tour Wales and the south west. Her profile on AW is gone, has she retired or is she on semi hiatus?

Profile: External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Offline Corus Boy

Welsh brunette about 5'6, used to tour Wales and the south west. Her profile on AW is gone, has she retired or is she on semi hiatus?

Profile: External Link/Members Only

:hi:

I'm sure that she had some good reviews on here.

Putting Poppingcandyxo is the 'Search' box, top, right hand corner of every page will bring up the information you seek!

And a photo.  :drinks:

Offline Inspectorme

She was a favourite of many, definitely one of my favs. She has been off the radar for a while now so maybe she has finished

Offline PMAC123

I found one of her most recent reviews from May 2021 in Bristol : https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=306652.msg3210213#msg3210213

In that thread a few people mention she "comes and goes" and someone else mentioned her AW was down

Not exactly much to go on though as she apparently hasn't been around since?

Offline simping

I found one of her most recent reviews from May 2021 in Bristol : https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=306652.msg3210213#msg3210213

In that thread a few people mention she "comes and goes" and someone else mentioned her AW was down

Not exactly much to go on though as she apparently hasn't been around since?

Oh man that sucks; one of the finest. Thanks for the replies lads  :hi:

Offline madhon

I found that on the odd occasions that the profile was online that she didn’t even read, let alone answer any messages, so gave up and moved on.

Online Doyle

The phone number I had for her has been inactive for a few weeks, and no reply to a message sent to the e-mail address we'd used to communicate previously.  Looks like she's gone.

Offline Lickster42

Yep Popping Andy has left the building. I did get a text from her a couple of months ago apologising for not responding and her profile being up and then disappearing.  She put it down to Uni related issues. Zoe offered a meeting but I couldn't make it and have not heard anything since. Her Only fans profile has also gone. A great shame as she was one of if not the best SP's in the "Diff.

Offline Mil 34

Yes another great welsh girl who has left the scene. With numbers dropping lately I might have to use portfolio to see if the hype is correct  :D

Offline bolo79bm

Last I heard she has settled down with a fella and that they are very serious.

Offline Lickster42

Last I heard she has settled down with a fella and that they are very serious.
Lucky man!