Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivastreet girls- first time  (Read 1594 times)

Offline Prince_s

I want to see a girl off vivastreet but just unsure as iv read some negative stuff on here about them generally being hit n miss

If a girl has never been reviewed here...is that a no no?

Offline zinger

I want to see a girl off vivastreet but just unsure as iv read some negative stuff on here about them generally being hit n miss

If a girl has never been reviewed here...is that a no no?

It is for some people... but we know you are a team player and that's wher TOFTT comes in :wink

I'd be careful enough with it.. I always got the impression VS was for the lower end of the market (girls) and a lot of brothel action.

I could be wrong.

Had you a particular WG in mind? Post a link perhaps?

Offline Prince_s

External Link/Members Only

This is just one girl. I see a few and think to arrange something and then get in 2 minds about it

Offline bhudda

Be prepared to walk if the girl looks nothing like the photos, and make sure you know what is included in the advertised price, and what is extra ... check twice

Offline Keema

Doesn't look like a usual b&s, but assuming the photos aren't new it looks a bit desperate.

Offline Mr Doodle

Latin ethnicity and Hungarian nationality.. hmmmm.. not sure about that one...

Offline standardpostage

This is just one girl. I see a few and think to arrange something and then get in 2 minds about it
Could try a 15 minute booking, if you like what you see, extend time, if possible.
If not to your liking, not used / wasted too much money.
It's a gamble / punt.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 08:54:05 am by standardpostage »

Online mr.bluesky

Doesn't look like a usual b&s, but assuming the photos aren't new it looks a bit desperate.

The photo's look genuine if a bit amateurish.  It's when the photos of the lady makes her look like a model you have to be wary as they usually are copied from another source.  :hi:

Offline Keema

Yes I thought that too, but there was hardly an effort made either.

Online scutty brown

looks trafficked
avoid