Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy bella uk - brazilian  (Read 1402 times)

Offline Nv20

Hey just wanted to ask if anyone heard of sexy bella uk in Kingston and if she is still working? I know she did move to aberdeen but dont know where she is atm. Anyone can help?

Offline David1970

Hey just wanted to ask if anyone heard of sexy bella uk in Kingston and if she is still working? I know she did move to aberdeen but dont know where she is atm. Anyone can help?

Send me a private message on the PM system and I will tell you where she is.

Offline Home Alone

Well, I can't; and I suspect that anyone who could give you the information you seek will be reluctant to do so.

And that will be because you come across as the worst kind of leech.

With two posts this morning: the one I've quoted above; and a similar one on the London Regional Board sent at roughly the same time; you've trebled your 'contribution' to posting on here.

Until this morning, your only cuntribution - oops, sorry! ;) - to the Boards on here was a similar query in 2018 about a different girl. You didn't even have the cojones to apologise when Sinz asked you a similar question - put, admittedly, in a more straightforward style than my verbosity.

So go on, Nv20, tell us: "Why should we help you?"

I dare you! :D

PS: I bet David1970's toying with you; have you earned PM privileges by the volume of your contribution to our Boards??
« Last Edit: July 16, 2020, 12:15:18 pm by Home Alone »

Offline David1970

Well, I can't; and I suspect that anyone who could give you the information you seek will be reluctant to do so.

And that will be because you come across as the worst kind of leech.

With two posts this morning: the one I've quoted above; and a similar one on the London Regional Board sent at roughly the same time; you've trebled your 'contribution' to posting on here.

Until this morning, your only cuntribution - oops, sorry! ;) - to the Boards on here was a similar query in 2018 about a different girl. You didn't even have the cojones to apologise when Sinz asked you a similar question - put, admittedly, in a more straightforward style than my verbosity.

So go on, Nv20, tell us: "Why should we help you?"

I dare you! :D

PS: I bet David1970's toying with you; have you earned PM privileges by the volume of your contribution to our Boards??

You spoiled my fun :dash:

Offline Home Alone

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Do not post the same question on multiple threads. Oh and try Google maps to find out which country Aberdeen is in.

Offline Liverpool

I believe she's changed her name as someone was stalking her.

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Your last post was an attempt to revive a 3 year old thread to ask someone, who is no longer a member, if this prossie is still working.

Enough is enough, one and only warning, make some useful contributions to the site or get banned.