Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Helen Sexy - Beswick  (Read 1017 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7336992) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline frankc

External Link/Members Only

Thai Helen Sexy - Beswick

30 mins - £ 80

Well, what can I say about this shambles of a punt....usual place in Beswick, Helens profile popped up, only the one review on here so decided to give her a go.

Coms were really good, usual place in Beswick, up the stairs and she was waiting behind the door. First impressions were....what a miserable fuc#£er...Definitely the girl in the photos, decent figure, dressed in red lingerie but my god, she looked like Id just killed her dog....I tried to break the ice but she just beckoned me into the bedroom and said" Pay me first please"....she took the money and disappeared out of the room whilst I lost my clothes.

She reappeared with an open condom in her hand and attempted to stick it on my very limp dick....I said no and asked her to get on the bed.....she lay back, eyes closed and opened her legs.

She livened up a little as I went to work,  she was grabbing my head and pushing her hips up and I thought this is more like it.....just then her phone went off....up she jumps, starts texting puts the phone down and gets in doggy position......after a few pumps the phone goes again....up she jumps again....Im pissed off now and say " Just turn the thing off"......she turns the volume down and gets back on the bed.

She's back in mish and I just rattle the arse off her for the text 10 minutes before duffing my load in the condom....she gets up, hands me the wet wipes and a kitchen roll and disappears.....Im fully dressed when she returns, she looks at me, walks back out leading me to the front door, and with a very curt " bye " from her...Im off.

I don't think she said more than 6 words to me the entire punt, she never broke into a smile and never attempted to give any sort of decent service....It's definitely the girl in the photos...decent body, nice responsive clit and was very tight but, my god, what a miserable girl.

One to forget and one I wouldn't recommend

Offline Blackpool Rock

Pics look slightly airbrushed but still FAF however you don't need attitude on a punt, had the same myself earlier from a parlour girl, Neg to follow

Offline frankc

Looking at the photos  there definitely glammed up but not really touched up, she's even got the same miserable face on them....maybe she's just got a permanent resting bitch face.. :unknown:....either way, her service was shit

Offline Blackpool Rock

Looking at the photos  there definitely glammed up but not really touched up, she's even got the same miserable face on them....maybe she's just got a permanent resting bitch face.. :unknown:....either way, her service was shit
:lol:

Offline scouting

Cheer yourself up Frank, just think how painful it was having that butterfly tattooed on her left tit  :lol:

Offline Trotter671

Sorry to hear it was a shit one Frank :thumbsdown: I spotted her profile yesterday and sort of guessed may be crap as she has a face like a slapped arse in her AW pics!!

Offline frankc

Cheer yourself up Frank, just think how painful it was having that butterfly tattooed on her left tit  :lol:

To be honest, I never noticed that but then again, it was dark and my mince pie's aren't the best without my glasses  :unknown:

Offline frankc

Sorry to hear it was a shit one Frank :thumbsdown: I spotted her profile yesterday and sort of guessed may be crap as she has a face like a slapped arse in her AW pics!!

Yeah, she never cracked a smile once mate, it was like shagging the wife

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah, she never cracked a smile once mate, it was like shagging the wife
What you had to agree to do some decorating  :scare:

Offline frankc

What you had to agree to do some decorating  :scare:

You know how it is mate....a favour for a favour 😉

Online gbyld87

I'm absolutely positive I've seen these photos on a TS ad in Derby last year