Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Would like a change  (Read 699 times)

Bobbyboy49

I have seen both sweet Monique and Naughty nat on several occasions,both of whom have been favourably reviewed to death on this forum. I hope this gives an indication of the type of girl I favour,unfortunately I only came across S.M. After she stopped doing a level , can anybody suggest a similar girl who does actually offer this service to an average sized man.
Many thanks in anticipation.

Offline iPad3

I have seen both sweet Monique and Naughty nat on several occasions,both of whom have been favourably reviewed to death on this forum. I hope this gives an indication of the type of girl I favour,unfortunately I only came across S.M. After she stopped doing a level , can anybody suggest a similar girl who does actually offer this service to an average sized man.
Many thanks in anticipation.

Ok so your looking for a hot blonde size 8 who is happy to offer anal to a man with an average size cock, is that correct?

vw

Why not invest some time reading reviews, their is no concierge service here !

Something for everyone here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0

Offline iPad3

Why not invest some time reading reviews, their is no concierge service here !

Something for everyone here

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0

Come now VW, hardly a charitable attitude. The op is looking for a blonde size 8 who takes it up the shitter. Finding gold dust like that on AW could take as long 30 seconds, should we not offer him some assistance!?!?!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 08:23:57 pm by iPad3 »

vw

Come now VW, hardly a charitable attitude. The op is looking for a blonde size 8 who takes it up the shitter. Finding gold dust like that on AW could take as long 30 seconds, should we not offer him some assistance!?!?!

No he never he assumed eveyone knows all things about these 2 girls and the parts he likes about them.  Agree he could find from a 30 second search.

Maybe I should have said read this

External Link/Members Only

99% of requests like this on the Midlands board get this suggestion

And the Thanks in anticipation trigged my Atticus phobia !
« Last Edit: January 22, 2016, 08:38:12 pm by vw »

Offline Steely Dan

You must mean WMids.  here is the new EMids honey:

vw

You must mean WMids.  here is the new EMids honey:

Your right should be Wmids, why have none of you reviewed like Dboy ?  Shame on you !

Offline iPad3

No he never he assumed eveyone knows all things about these 2 girls and the parts he likes about them.  Agree he could find from a 30 second search.

Maybe I should have said read this

And the Thanks in anticipation trigged my Atticus phobia !

VW, just clarify I was taking the piss in my post, I too am bored of these numpties who think the board is a panel of experts collected together for there personal convenience!!

OP - make a bit of effort and you'll find it much easier to get info out of us

Offline Nagilum

OP - nobody can answer your question.

Go to the review section and read. Many punters write decent reviews and take time doing so, give them some credit By researching.

Offline cueball

Come up to the north west bobby

I'll be waiting with my list of cueball's cuties

Online HappyandLucky

Never fear OP, I have just booked an emergency day off work, will race home after stopping at PC World to buy an ultra fast laptop and will then focus all my time to ensure you don't have to over stress your fingers on a key board.
If you can't put any effort in, I don't think others will waste their valuable time.  :hi:

vw

VW, just clarify I was taking the piss in my post, I too am bored of these numpties who think the board is a panel of experts collected together for there personal convenience!!

OP - make a bit of effort and you'll find it much easier to get info out of us
Thought so, but sometimes I do need a muzzle !  :D :D

We have had some fantastic askers of info lately like the hotel guy come back and did his review after.

Very much how these people ask, this guy criticised forum in his reviewed to death meaning i wont be bothering to me.

Offline iPad3

FFS, the op posted his first reveiw yesterday but has pinned it to the bottom of someone else's, he even ends it by saying he hopes its ok and that he won't get told off again.

Op - I'll refrain from sarcasm and taking the Piss any further but seriously if you want to genuinely use the forum were happy to have you but please take some time to read the rules and learn how to use it, you'll find that then people will take you seriously and subsequently  you get far more benefit.

:bomb: :drinks:
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 10:31:47 am by iPad3 »