Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts question in london  (Read 1288 times)

Offline waspsoton

Are there many English ts in London, thinking of having my first experience with one. So recommendations are welcome

Offline foobarbaz

The only two I can think of at the moment are TS-Brooklyn and JordyDoll but I'm sure there might be few more. Any specific reasons are you looking just for English TS?

Offline Malik

There are few English ts in London but mostly they work on and off you need to be lucky Kira, Meghan spice and ts Emily are real gems 💎

Offline foobarbaz

Oh and I forgot magic candy

External Link/Members Only

I think she is British too and I know she does duo with Dolly J too.

Offline waspsoton

Offline suttonporksword

Saw Emily English years ago shes lovely and you will have a good time with her. Actually first met her when  trying to pull another ts and shes so pretty didnt realise she was a ts

Offline Voyager

Robyn Blake is always a good choice.

Offline waspsoton

Saw Emily English years ago shes lovely and you will have a good time with her. Actually first met her when  trying to pull another ts and shes so pretty didnt realise she was a ts

U got a link for her

Offline foobarbaz

U got a link for her

If you mean Emily I posted the link already, check the above list.

Offline Stu82

Robyn Blake is English and she’s in Ladbroke Grove. She’s almost certainly my favourite TS SP, I did a review of her on here, although she pitches herself mostly at being very dom she’s very open to communicate with before a session and I’m sure she’d give you exactly the session you want.

External Link/Members Only

I’ll update my review at some point but I’ve seen her maybe five times now and every time was outstanding. She’s outstanding.