Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's "new" in East London  (Read 29400 times)

Offline marcello

The 7pm to 7am work pattern is inconvenient for me as well.  This profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only was certainly the same stable.   I could never make the schedules work.  Very interested to hear if all the advertised services, particularly OWO and FK are actually on offer.

A search of the profile number will discover my posts on Amy.
Yeah strong similarity in the profiles, I wanted to TOFTT but I've been rejected, hopefully someone will report back.

Offline LLPunting

teodorardk2016
Age-19 £120/1hour incall
County: Newham
External Link/Members Only
07440547266 +447440547266

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

No boobs to speak of, sweet looking but a little grubby.
Profile already gone!

120 in Newham?!   Not a chance.

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 05:14:21 pm by FCB »

Offline Xtro

HOT FOR YOU- calls herself Sarah
£120/1 hour incall
Town: Mile End Bow Startford Bethnal Green
+447535365709 07535365709

Last 2 pics are dated 12-08-98. From her profile she says she is 19.
Pics taken before she was born!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline marcello

stunning_jessica
Romanian £120/1hr incall
"In E14 Canary Wharf  near Mudchute Station"
+447957292732 07957292732

She seems stunning all those tattoos aside. She writes in the profile she wants to know age, occupation and ethnicity before booking.
I will gladly TOFTT, if she doesn't ask me for a cover letter, my transcripts from Uni  :unknown: and AW feedback as well.

Offline LLPunting

She seems stunning all those tattoos aside. She writes in the profile she wants to know age, occupation and ethnicity before booking.
I will gladly TOFTT, if she doesn't ask me for a cover letter, my transcripts from Uni  :unknown: and AW feedback as well.
Pretty sure this SP has been around our block before. The face and ink look familiar.

Offline marcello

Pretty sure this SP has been around our block before. The face and ink look familiar.
I haven't been around that long :lol:, anybody else recognises her?

Offline marcello

stunning_jessica
Romanian £120/1hr incall

Wanted to Toftt, but thankfully there was the verification pic on UKP   :thumbsup: which made me change my mind.
Otherwise she seemed well-mannered and nice via text.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 08:11:39 pm by marcello »

mrhappypants

I looked at her Twitter and she's into all that paypig bollocks. I'm out. :thumbsdown:

+1 Sure sign of a deluded twat.

mrhappypants

stunning_jessica
Romanian £120/1hr incall

Something I have noticed about this gang (it looks like the Creechurch Lane Romanian cabal) is know the photographer: know the girl.  It is a bad sign that her photos are taken from weird angles and do not give a clear impression of her body shape - hiding something.

mrhappypants

The 7pm to 7am work pattern is inconvenient for me as well.  This profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only was certainly the same stable.   I could never make the schedules work.  Very interested to hear if all the advertised services, particularly OWO and FK are actually on offer.

A search of the profile number will discover my posts on Amy.

Email response laboured the point that OWO “only if you very clean.”  Sounds like misrepresented covered service to me - I am out.

Offline LLPunting

Email response laboured the point that OWO “only if you very clean.”  Sounds like misrepresented covered service to me - I am out.

Yup, over-emphasis on criteria for service are  a major warning bell.  I always cut bait and find another option.

Offline marcello

She seemed a little scared/cautious over the phone when I attempted to book her, probably going to switch sim and nationality and give another try.

Offline LLPunting

She seemed a little scared/cautious over the phone when I attempted to book her, probably going to switch sim and nationality and give another try.

What did you say you were?
What other passports do you have?

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 02:17:34 am by FCB »

mrhappypants

I told her (tactlessly) by email my suspicion that it was actually covered service and she became abusive and threatening :D

Next time this happens I might try

“I understand services are - of course - offered at your discretion.  Please be aware that if listed services are declined when we meet I probably will not want to go through with the meeting.  I hope you are willing to accept a booking on this basis.”

The point being that if you get the SP to qualify you out,  based on services she lists but does not provide, you have a selection mechanism to weed out misrepresented services.

Offline marcello

What did you say you were?
Boot-shaped country, usually EEs avoid people of their own nationality and black people so I wasn't expecting it.
To add to this, she may have misunderstood as her english wasn't great.
What other passports do you have?
Absolutely none, but I willing to lie for the sake of science and quite frankly I can pass for a guy from a different country (well I guess at least).
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 08:05:02 am by marcello »

Offline marcello

I told her (tactlessly) by email my suspicion that it was actually covered service and she became abusive and threatening :D

Next time this happens I might try

“I understand services are - of course - offered at your discretion.  Please be aware that if listed services are declined when we meet I probably will not want to go through with the meeting.  I hope you are willing to accept a booking on this basis.”

The point being that if you get the SP to qualify you out,  based on services she lists but does not provide, you have a selection mechanism to weed out misrepresented services.
Yes, it makes sense.
I'll probably try to see her anyway, unless she's located in a place I don't really feel comfortable with since she only works at night.

mrhappypants

Yes, it makes sense.
I'll probably try to see her anyway, unless she's located in a place I don't really feel comfortable with since she only works at night.

That would be great.  From my qualification coms she accepts appointments from 8 pm through to very early morning.  If you get a good handle on services available (OWO, dfk particularly) and extras charged it would be appreciated.  If she does "what it says on the tin" and looks like the photos she may be good value.

Offline marcello

That would be great.  From my qualification coms she accepts appointments from 8 pm through to very early morning.  If you get a good handle on services available (OWO, dfk particularly) and extras charged it would be appreciated.  If she does "what it says on the tin" and looks like the photos she may be good value.
If she consents to meet me this time, I will review right after or report back here and review later in case I'm too easily identifiable.
I'll ask about the services, and extras..although I don't do OWO but I'll try to find out anyway.

Offline marcello

Now I think something fishy is going on. I texted her, she called me and I flat out lied about my nationality (picked another european country). She told me I don't do ------- guys.
If she's that picky about nationality she may have chosen the wrong profession I'm afraid.
There is no way I can pass for a british guy, but I'll probably be giving another try a few days from now (like I give a fuck about buying other 5 sims for principle).
Did someone else contact her by any chance?

Offline LLPunting

Now I think something fishy is going on. I texted her, she called me and I flat out lied about my nationality (picked another european country). She told me I don't do ------- guys.
If she's that picky about nationality she may have chosen the wrong profession I'm afraid.
There is no way I can pass for a british guy, but I'll probably be giving another try a few days from now (like I give a fuck about buying other 5 sims for principle).
Did someone else contact her by any chance?

So which ethnicities and races has she rejected so far?

Offline marcello

So which ethnicities and races has she rejected so far?
So far she doesn't like pizza and paella.
Maybe she only sees british people.

Offline LLPunting

So far she doesn't like pizza and paella.
Maybe she only sees british people.

So she's rejecting ethnicities rather than races?

How're your Scottish and Welsh accents?

Tell her your parents are from x & y but you were born and raised in Edinburgh/Cardiff

Offline marcello

Well I don't know yet, evidently her selection criteria are too sophisticated for me.

Terrible

Tell her your parents are from x & y but you were born and raised in Edinburgh/Cardiff
I'll probably try this way or the exact opposite. Also, I don't mind telling her I was raised in X after I'm naked at her place and have paid.
I mean every WG has the right to object to have sex with a punter (for instance, drunk or badly smelling) but being discriminated according to the place of birth is just bogus.

-
Fuck, last resort, I ask my neighbour  :lol: :lol:

mrhappypants

Very simple - she is reading this thread.

Stortford

That's gorgeous tits face figure  :yahoo:

Stortford

Why do people get so hot under the colar about this my polish regular hates fucking black men she doesn't put in on her profile for fear of being branded a racist.

Offline LLPunting

Why do people get so hot under the colar about this my polish regular hates fucking black men she doesn't put in on her profile for fear of being branded a racist.

This girl seems to have a long list of exclusions.  No point wasting a trip there if you're going to get turned at the door.  That said, she may have a similarly long list of "discretionary" services also not discussed until you arrive.  Suspect.

Offline marcello

I just wanted to see if she was real  :lol:
Anyway,
If you're a WG who doesn't like to fuck white, black or whatever race because you don't like it, fine with me.
If you're a WG who doesn't fuck x,y and z nationalities fine with me..just write on the profile as it is at least peculiar.
But (1) a romanian that doesn't see people from 2 different countries in Europe, (2) and only works at night and that (3) calls you right after you send her a text is in my limited punting experience extremely odd.

Offline FCB

Liz_Sweet
£100/1hr incall
Town: Stepney Whitechapel Bethnal Green Canarywharf Bank

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

I think this one below is working in the same place...

Cristina_latina
£100/1hr incall
Town: Stepney Whitechapel Bethnal Green Canarywharf Bank

« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 02:26:13 am by FCB »

Offline marcello

Looks like she has been enjoying the donuts...

Saw that as well, she must have refused too many encounters..

Offline LLPunting

Looks like she has been enjoying the donuts...

Nano-doughnuts maybe.

Jeez, you're calling her out on those curves!?  You didn't see enough thigh and cleavage on your commute this morning.   :dash:

mrhappypants

Nano-doughnuts maybe.

Jeez, you're calling her out on those curves!?  You didn't see enough thigh and cleavage on your commute this morning.   :dash:

If you think I am being unfair you are welcome to go see her and get an accurate readout on what services she actually offers and how long ago the other profile pictures were actually taken (2 years minimum).  She advised me to block her and never try to contact her again so I am in no position...

Offline FCB

« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 04:47:47 pm by FCB »

Offline LLPunting

If you think I am being unfair you are welcome to go see her and get an accurate readout on what services she actually offers and how long ago the other profile pictures were actually taken (2 years minimum).  She advised me to block her and never try to contact her again so I am in no position...

I missed where someone proved the other images were that old.  And the image you marked is current?
It's pretty much my policy not to visit unproven Roms above 80 ph (and to avoid Roms at or below 80)

mrhappypants

I missed where someone proved the other images were that old.  And the image you marked is current?
It's pretty much my policy not to visit unproven Roms above 80 ph (and to avoid Roms at or below 80)

I guess you have not been following the story because the photo I posted above was fresh up yesterday.  If you look closely at the face I think you will find she looks notably older than the previous shots which show her whole body without the weird camera angles.  But really I am not sure why I am explaining this given what you say about Romanians and that you’ll be forgoing Giulia, Ande and the rest.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 06:16:31 am by mrhappypants »

sebastianstar000

SCARLOTTE BEAUTIFUL
"HACKNEY CENTRAL" "Colombian""I'm 21 years.."
Profile age:26
£100/1hr incall
+447760677419 07760677419

Wow. She looks great. Was looking for an East Asian girl next week but love Latin girls and this has really put a spanner into the options. Also seems not too far to travel from Canary Wharf. Cheers!

Offline FCB

Miss_hot_ANALxxx calls herself Selena, claims to be from Mexico.
£120/1hr incall
Town: Stratford Canary Wharf Bow Whitechapel Mile End
+447398403142 07398403142

« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 09:11:03 pm by FCB »

Offline FCB

Massage by Kiara
Hungarian
+447459018385 07459018385