Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sunita72 Ipswich  (Read 1078 times)

Neal69

Nothing much available during my timeframe so decided to book Sunita.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms good and £50 for half hour seemed Ok.

Nice Clean house with parking on nearby side streets.

Met at door by tall Black ( Indian Looking ) woman dressed in nice looking dressing gown with nice undies underneath.

Not the greatest looking and was unenthusiastic just letting me do what I fancied. Good tits though.

I actually thought she was pregnant as she has a distinctive belly that does not show on her profile pics. Not huge but it was there.

Kissing was FK and Ok but no real passion.

Oral was without and good enough technique.

Fucking was missionary and then finishing off in doggy.

Pussy was tight enough so it did the trick.

Positives.

Tight Shaved  pussy

Negative due to no real enthusiasm.

Return

No.

N

ramrodronnie

Nothing much available during my timeframe so decided to book Sunita.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms good and £50 for half hour seemed Ok.

Nice Clean house with parking on nearby side streets.

Met at door by tall Black ( Indian Looking ) woman dressed in nice looking dressing gown with nice undies underneath.

Not the greatest looking and was unenthusiastic just letting me do what I fancied. Good tits though.

I actually thought she was pregnant as she has a distinctive belly that does not show on her profile pics. Not huge but it was there.

Kissing was FK and Ok but no real passion.

Oral was without and good enough technique.

Fucking was missionary and then finishing off in doggy.

Pussy was tight enough so it did the trick.

Positives.

Tight Shaved  pussy

Negative due to no real enthusiasm.

Return

No.

N

Thanks for the Review Neal69  :thumbsup: I've had this Sunita on my HL for a while now. I must admit I've been tempted to give her a porking judging by what she says in her profile wording.

But you got unenthusiastic, sorry to hear about that mate. When we're paying for their services, we do expect even a little bit of enthusiasm. So on the strength  of you're Review Neal, I think I'll pass on Sunita.

As much as I do have a passion/fetish for porking Indian/Middle Eastern WGs. Unless they're prepared to give a decent punt, and show some kind of enthusiasm, then they don't get onto my HL.

Thanks again Neal69.   :hi:

Offline puntforfun

Mmmmm after reading her profile I have been tempted on several occasions to visit Sunita,  I did once get as far as phoning her, but her telephone manner was abrupt and less than enthusiastic, needless to say I didn't book on the basis of her phone manner.
After reading this review I will now take her off my hot list.